What are your plans?

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Todd

Re: What are your plans?

Post by Todd »

Larissa wrote:(Also I keep not getting coins for posting in this part of the boards for some reason, is that intentional?)
Whoops! Fixed! Sorry! I copied the permissions from Creature Feature. Not sure why it messed up. (I also enabled quick reply. I was tired of hitting "Post Reply." lol)
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Todd wrote:
Larissa wrote:(Also I keep not getting coins for posting in this part of the boards for some reason, is that intentional?)
Whoops! Fixed! Sorry! I copied the permissions from Creature Feature. Not sure why it messed up. (I also enabled quick reply. I was tired of hitting "Post Reply." lol)
LMAO whoops! (And thank you! Quick reply is the best :star:)
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Larissa I have far too much planned for it and I have the feeling it is going to grow out of control when I actually work on it, lol! But most of it will probably be me bumbling about weird theories and picking everything apart. It's my favorite Zelda game and I think that the newer games wouldn't be what they are without the influence of this one. Ah ~ I will save those thoughts for the site... ;P
earthy

Post by earthy »

Ohmigosh I am so excite to do all the things for this! ♥

Unfortunately the site I'm closest to finishing doesn't fit into any of these categories*, but TONS of my other ideas do (I could actually do the Kodocha manga shrine I've wanted to do for ages!). Anyway, I miss doing fansites like whoa, so this is the perfect way to get my butt in gear and create all the stuff I want to create. ^.^

*Unless maybe the "minor" character one? But Yousuke from Persona 4 is a pretty major character, though not actually the protagonist, so I don't know if he'd count.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

1. Are you going for the Time Traveler title?
I'm gonna try. Might take a couple of shrines but I'll try.

2. Tell us about the shrines you plan to make for the challenge. What are the subjects? How do they fit in the different marathons?

First up Groose and Impa from Skyward Sword. Fits in OTP (I seriously support these two), Minor character and fanlisting. I was gonna try for villain and girl mode but figured against it since Groose is a dude and is a bully for like half the game. So there is three.

Then I'm thinking of a paperback antagonist (or girl) for the other two. Then bam! Time Traveler.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I might actually go for this marathon after all since there's so much time left. :D I'll probably just do one or two of the categories though. XD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Looking forward to what you decide to make, Mikari :>