The Divinity Storm

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

The Divinity Storm

Post by Crystal »

Well I was thinking of posting this when I had mostly "completed" all my shrines but considering that isn't going to happen for a while yet I figured I may as well make a plug now. I just won't list the ones I'm embarrassed to show off. :D

Soul Survivor Fire Emblem: Lyndis - Although this site isn't really complete (I do have tons of content finished sitting on my computer that I need to upload) it is still a site I'm rather proud of. Lyn is such a dear character to me and I'm really hoping to be able to finish this site soon. This one is also my oldest online that I've had for 8 years. <3

Sentience Star Trek: The Next Generation: Data - Although this shrine is in desperate need of an overhaul it is still one of my babies that I love dearly. And I must not forget that Data is my role model in life that I aspire to be like. Sounds weird, doesn't it? o.O;

From the Sky The Legend of Zelda: Song of Storms - This is one of my dearest shrines for the fact that it stems from one of my hugest obsessions: thunderstorms. Kinda crazy, isn't it? And I must not forget that the song in general is just plain win and totally deserves a shrine. <3

Seasons Change Pokemon: Sawsbuck - To join the Pokemon shrine making bandwagon I made a shrine for the super awesome deer Pokemon that changes with the seasons! I'd like to expand on it a little more but for the most part I am happy with it. <3

Hikaru Bleach: Rukia Kuchiki - Rukia has always been one of my favorite characters from Bleach and unfortunately procrastination made it difficult to get this finished. Hooray for marathons for saving the day!

Transcend Time The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Sometimes fanlisting rejections can be a good thing as that was the kick in the butt needed to get this started (also constant poking from Samantha helped to lol). I'm really proud of the way this site turned out and am hoping to get more done in the musings page (I really wanna to a testimonials type page on it :D).

Last but not least!

Emotion - The site I am probably most well known for. Although not a shrine itself it does still relate to shrines as it list animanga and video game related shrines. I'm still rather proud of it and really amazed at how much it has grown over the years. o.O;
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Re: The Divinity Storm

Post by Todd »

I love your diverse collection of sites. You have not only shrines to different subjects, but different types of shrines altogether. Makes your collective really interesting. :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Emotion is a great site, I'm so glad it exists and that you have the time to keep up with it!

I agree with Todd, I too like your shrine diversity and think it's really great! From Zelda to Star Trek, I really like them! I think "From the Sky" and "Sentience" are my favs. :)
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

I might love too much of your stuff, since we have quite a few similar fandoms. I'm finishing up two more rounds of FE7, so I hope to see your Lyn shrine's content back in action soon. It also may have inspired me to do my own FE7 tribute, just haven't figured out to who yet, lol.

Sooo you'll probably be getting a few forms from me in the future for Emotion, hahaha. It's a really great resource, especially when some of the other directories out there have gone the way of the dodo. *nod*

Also, just wanted to say how psyched I am for your Castle and Tohru shrines. So much love <3
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Todd: Thanks Todd! I never actually thought of my shrines as diverse but looking at them now I guess that's true. xD

@Destinie: Thanks Destinie! I very much loving running Emotion and am hoping to keep it for a long time yet.

@Pupeteer: Haha, thank you Vanessa! You should so make one! There is such a severe lack of FE shrines on the internet that it makes me sad.

Yeah, so many directories seem to be gone now. There is really only a small few of them left nowadays. I'll be expecting. <3

Haha, thanks! I will try and get them done soon! (seeing as they were my goals I had planned for this year, eep!)
anon

Post by anon »

Chicaaaaaa, the sight of your sites makes my heart all glittery inside. :) I love them esp. your Zelda sites! Very nostalgic for me. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Josephine! <3