It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T.! Wait, that's not right...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Robin
Events Staffer

It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T.! Wait, that's not right...

Post by Robin »

:) Hello there! I'm CuriousLittleBird of http://www.withinmyworld.org/, and I'm finally joining this illustrious community after lurking here for a couple of weeks. (Before then, I had actually thought this was a community just for fanlisting owners, but since I discovered otherwise, I decided to join.)

I have been making shrines and fansites since 2003; while not being quite as active as I used to be in webdesign, I've still kept my hand in. I'm admittedly a bit intimidated by all the amazingness produced by Amassment members, but hopefully my works are up to par.

I look forward to being a part of this community (and I'll try not to blather too much)! ^_^
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Re: It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T.! Wait, that's not righ

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment! Don't feel intimated. We're all pretty awesome around here. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to Amassment! Like Crystal said, everyone here is really friendly, chill, and supportive of each other. Don't feel intimidated! You'll have fun.

I've been around your domain a few times! I'm excited you joined!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Thank you :D hopefully I'll be able to contribute some good ideas for people (and also get more motivated to work on my sites, lol)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome aboard! Trust me, this place is THE place to get inspired and motivated! Everyone is laid back, kind and really supportive.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hey there, welcome! I'm glad you've joined the boards. You've absolutely no need to feel intimidated; Amassment is not like that at all. Like everyone's said, it's a friendly, helpful place.

I really love your collective of one-pagers dedicated to British TV shows! Such a cute idea. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Welcome to Amassment! I've seen your domain around before but haven't had the chance to look around before now; there's a lot to see! I really enjoyed your site for the video games you love (and brofist for Katamari~). Hope you enjoy your time here!
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

HI CLB! I have stumbled on your sites many times over my internet travels. So good to see you around the community and glad you decided to unlurk! ;) Hope you enjoy your time here!

If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to poke myself or anyone you see around here in the pleasant yellow. We'd be more than happy to help you out. :)
neo

Post by neo »

It's nice to meet you ^-^
I have also seen your domain before and I am happy to see you've joined the community! It's very diverse and your style will fit in nicely ~!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to Amassment! You have so many interesting things on your domain. I like that you have a site about webdesign, and look at that collection of beautiful layouts! Wow, sounds like we have a lot of things in common. I hope you have fun in this community! :)