What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by dubiousdisc »

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK!
WELCOME BACK!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO!

I AM VERY EXCITED
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It is great to see you back, Lucas! :yay: I loved your sites, esp. Woody. Can't wait to see what you're working on!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'm adding more material to Anger. I just found some new information about the other Malices of Dept. Heaven. Finally! It took me almost four years, but I finally found information about who they are!

Later today I think I might add a new paragraph in the final page of the site, because [spoilers for the whole Dept. Heaven series]
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I've just discovered that the characters who look like her in the other games are heavily hinted to be early prototypes of Malice herself and I'm starting to have some suspicions about Ein and Ledah being "fakes" as well, so I'll need to write down this theory.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

:!: :!: I know you've back around the boards for a bit, but welcome back officially to sitemaking, Lucas! I'm looking forward to your stuff C:
dubiousdisc wrote:I'm adding more material to Anger. I just found some new information about the other Malices of Dept. Heaven. Finally! It took me almost four years, but I finally found information about who they are!

Later today I think I might add a new paragraph in the final page of the site, because [spoilers for the whole Dept. Heaven series]
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I've just discovered that the characters who look like her in the other games are heavily hinted to be early prototypes of Malice herself and I'm starting to have some suspicions about Ein and Ledah being "fakes" as well, so I'll need to write down this theory.
Well that's disturbing. Looking forward to your edits! It's been years (and years and years) since I played Riviera, and tbh I don't remember a lot of it, but I've always enjoyed Anger a lot.

tbh I probably need a break myself after my FFXIII site, but I have another fanlisting deadline to meet, so I'm getting started on my Cloud/Tifa site. I have it all planned out, and it's been the next project on the list for some time, so I'm excited to finally get going on it. :heart: It's less of a couple site and more of a "hey I love both these characters so I'm going to tl;dr about their character arcs and how their relationship affects said arcs"... so hopefully this goes the way I want it to, haha. Wish me luck? :star:
tonight fate is the
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

@dubious, it's really good to be back!!! I'm also very excited to get things really going :heh: Let's hope I get a job soon!!! I've applied to like. Eight job positions???? Jesus christ if none of them call me back I'm gonna throw a serious tantrum :puff:

Also I'm sooo mad at myself for never finishing Riviera :sob: I remember I kept getting one of those little timing events wrong so I got pissed off and...... never played again lmao. Either way, Anger is still one of my favorite shrines ever man :heart:

@Sarah, thank you!! :blush: I always thought it a shame that I had to shut down my site only a few months after putting up Woody's one-page tribute lmao

and thanks, @Larissa!!! I'll try to live up to your expectations :swt2:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Thanks Larissa! :D
And man you're making SO MANY THINGS

Lucas: please don't get discouraged if it takes time! Eight positions aren't a lot, at one point I've applied to like thirty things at the same time and like, only two even REPLIED to me :( It is not easy...

Hehe the timing things. Some of them weren't easy D:
and thank you :D
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

wolfrun wrote:
Chibi wrote:@ LadyDB: Lol, I was going to make a Sailor Mars shrine too, you beat me to it. XD Looking forward to it, though! :heart:
Clearly, the only solution is for you BOTH to make Mars shrines!! XD

I was actually reaaaaally tempted to make a shrine to Mars myself, based more on the manga version of her, but I think that urge has passed in favour of other ideas. She IS my favourite inner though, so the more shrines that pop up, the better! *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;D
Oh, I will make my Mars shrine, don't worry! XD I might concentrate on her manga version, since I love her more in the manga, and I might wait for Sailor Moon Crystal to air before I start my shrine to Mars (or any of the other senshi).
Amber wrote:Speaking of Sailor Moon shrines...I eventually want to do a minishrine to Chibi Chibi (had plans to do one a few years ago but I started college). Hmm... :P
Good idea! I'm looking forward to this! :heart:

And Lucas, it's great to have you back! :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Just finished giving Fantasy Bit a new layout.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Chibi wrote:Oh, I will make my Mars shrine, don't worry! XD I might concentrate on her manga version, since I love her more in the manga, and I might wait for Sailor Moon Crystal to air before I start my shrine to Mars (or any of the other senshi).
Excellent... muahahaha~

I love Mars in the manga way more than the anime too. I always hated how they turned her into a boy-obsessed bitch in the series. :/ She hates men! Ahhh~
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Okay, updated the Malice shrine!
Not sure what I'll do next...perhaps I'll revamp the Anarki page...