What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Chibi

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Chibi »

@ Crystal: Can't wait to see all your FE shrines! :D

@ Larissa: Looking forward to your FFXIII shrine! And congrats on the approval! :heh:

@ LadyDB: Lol, I was going to make a Sailor Mars shrine too, you beat me to it. XD Looking forward to it, though! :heart:
Laura

Post by Laura »

Eimii wrote:yay another FT fan! I love Juvia so much :sob: I also have a very sad looking Cana site up but its mostly just a fanlisting. im hoping to do her after Juvia...and maybe a Mirajane shrine... or a yukino/angel joint shrine. i could do any female from FT :pale2:

For now though, Chow is done and once i have my computer set back up ill get back to work on Juvia.
I haven't read Fairy Tail in at least a year... but that's how it's been for me lately with most manga series that come out weekly like that; I end up binging on them for a few days at a time every 6-12 months, ahaha. XD If I DID make a FT site, I'd probably be dedicated to Erza. I freaking love that girl!!! :heart:

I really can't wait to see your Juvia site when it's done! :D
Chibi wrote:@ LadyDB: Lol, I was going to make a Sailor Mars shrine too, you beat me to it. XD Looking forward to it, though! :heart:
Clearly, the only solution is for you BOTH to make Mars shrines!! XD

I was actually reaaaaally tempted to make a shrine to Mars myself, based more on the manga version of her, but I think that urge has passed in favour of other ideas. She IS my favourite inner though, so the more shrines that pop up, the better! *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;D

:!: I'm currently working on updating my Tasuki fan site! I'm at the stage of re-writing all of the content. I'm shocked at how many typos and spelling errors there are throughout the site... oh god. More importantly, I'm mostly expanding on the information already featured there and focusing more on the manga and light novels (though to be fair, the anime is SUPER faithful to the manga and novel material). I've just re-read the entirety of the original FY manga and I'm still reading some of the light novels again. Talk about a trip down memory lane!

I've just started reading Genbu Kaiden for the first time and I'm totally tempted to make a shrine for Uruki or Takiko... or maybe Hikitsu. XD;;

:!: I'm also working on my Nyreen Kandros site... already have a ton of information written up. I'm debating what to do for a layout; if I should use screenshots or actually do some artwork of my own instead. I'd love to actually work at Bioware so I'm thinking of doing some graphic design reminiscent of the in-game designs for Omega, designed by my favourite UI designer, Eric Bellefeuille. :heart: Who knows, maybe it'd help me get my foot in the door one day. :)
Amber

Post by Amber »

Still plugging away at my TMNT shrine. :) I'm taking my time rewriting the content and I'm enjoying working on it my own time. The joy of having the fanlisting already done is what makes me happy.

Speaking of Sailor Moon shrines...I eventually want to do a minishrine to Chibi Chibi (had plans to do one a few years ago but I started college). Hmm... :P
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

wolfrun wrote:
Eimii wrote:yay another FT fan! I love Juvia so much :sob: I also have a very sad looking Cana site up but its mostly just a fanlisting. im hoping to do her after Juvia...and maybe a Mirajane shrine... or a yukino/angel joint shrine. i could do any female from FT :pale2:

For now though, Chow is done and once i have my computer set back up ill get back to work on Juvia.
I haven't read Fairy Tail in at least a year... but that's how it's been for me lately with most manga series that come out weekly like that; I end up binging on them for a few days at a time every 6-12 months, ahaha. XD If I DID make a FT site, I'd probably be dedicated to Erza. I freaking love that girl!!! :heart:

I really can't wait to see your Juvia site when it's done! :D
ahhh Erza would be so much fun. :heart:
Laura

Post by Laura »

Amber wrote:Speaking of Sailor Moon shrines...I eventually want to do a minishrine to Chibi Chibi (had plans to do one a few years ago but I started college). Hmm... :P
YES. DO THIS THING. :O I want to see it..! :heart:
Eimii wrote:ahhh Erza would be so much fun. :heart:
It would!! At this rate, she's gonna end up on the list of "things to do" pretty soon. XD
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Now that I'm home and back to not being busy, I'm working away on a Hamuko/Minako shrine, but I did just pick up Final Fantasy XIII! So depending on how my playthrough goes I may start one for that series, too.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Working on my OOT shrine. After having been approved for the fanlisting I'm giving it a much needed revamp and fixing up the content. Navigation continues to drive me insane though.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Crystal wrote:Working on my OOT shrine. After having been approved for the fanlisting I'm giving it a much needed revamp and fixing up the content. Navigation continues to drive me insane though.
Eee, I'm really looking forward to this Crystal!! OOT is one of my favourite Zelda games. :D
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tara wrote:
Crystal wrote:Working on my OOT shrine. After having been approved for the fanlisting I'm giving it a much needed revamp and fixing up the content. Navigation continues to drive me insane though.
Eee, I'm really looking forward to this Crystal!! OOT is one of my favourite Zelda games. :D
Thank you Tara! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

soooooooo after a break of a couple years, I'm finally getting back to making sites. Jsyk, I used to own a collective called Unpleasantly Nice, where I had shrines to things like Cheryl from Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Edea from Final Fantasy VIII (though looking back, that shrine was pretty horrible), and a one-pager for Woody from Toy Story and tons of projects for the future. I stopped working on making sites well before my host decided to shut down her free hosting program, but at least my sites were still online and waiting for me to return until that happened :sob:

Long story short, I've really missed designing layouts, coding and etcetera in these past few years, and I've hated myself for forgetting pretty much everything I knew about coding. I gave some (failed) attempts at returning, and I guess I'm doing it again. I think I've taken back, if not all, most of what I knew of HTML and CSS when I first started out.

And since the Amassment community has always been so amazing in the way it has treated me along all this time, I thought it'd be nice to show you guys what I've been up to. I've pretty much finished building a collective site, and I intend to archive my old sites, maybe to be updated in the future. The only problem keeping me from putting this thing online right now is the fact that I don't have a job - yet! - so I can't pay for hosting - yet, but soon!!!!!

I was gonna post a little screenshot of the layout I made for the collective but I'm just so proud of it that I think I'm gonna keep it hidden until I can get it out. :blush:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.