Pre-joining for new TCG :)

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
LadyDB

Pre-joining for new TCG :)

Post by LadyDB »

Hi there! For any TCGers at this forum, I am opening an anime character TCG. If you're interested, here's the link to join! :D

CHARM
~ Lady DinoBug
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: Pre-joining for new TCG :)

Post by Eimii »

ahhh i need to get back into TCGs. i miss simple ones. what series do you have in mind LadyDB?

i love older anime but i havent seen as much as id like to.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

It's actually multiple series. I'm trying to stick to old school anime though. :) Like Slayers and Tenchi. You should get back into it! It's a great fun pastime! :D
~ Lady DinoBug
Aku

Post by Aku »

Ahhh! I'm so up for a TCG. :) I'll try and send in my prejoin form soon, I need to dust off my trading post!
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Yay, I can't wait! :D The more the merrier, of course!
~ Lady DinoBug
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Okay, I see TCGs all the time, but never joined them because I'm... not exactly sure what to do with them? How do you play? Is it time-consuming? I don't want to join and then not have time to update or something. :(

But, erm, if someone could explain to me how they work, I might join! I'm pretty tempted. :D
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

TCGs are so fun and so addictive! You should totally try them! Usually I play one at a time. It's only as time-consuming as you make it. If you want to spent 15 minutes playing games and updating your site, you can. If you want to spend 45 minutes, you can do that too.

Basically, you collect digital cards (pretty little pictures) of your favorite anime. To collect them, you trade with other members (which is a huge community) or play easy games (like guess the blurry image or fill in the blank). Here's a good example of your standard trade post: http://cards.mousey.org/

You should try it. You might like it. :) What's the worse that happens? You quit.So what. ^0^ <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

i really should dust off my tcg post and give it a new layout. i like TCGs and while some have fun systems (like starseed powers) sometimes i just wanted to trade and play some basic games. I ran a TCG (Endless Story) for a short period but i feel like simple = boring to some people. maybe i was just missing that extra something.

tldr version: I will join soon after my TCG post is done.

Now if someone could just bring Synthesis back to life. Best FF TCG ever XD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

There's a catboy on the layout!! ... ... ... You are cunning to have discovered my weakness... I have zero experience with TCG but I might try this out at some point in the near future, assuming I get a little breathing room in life.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

OH! Man, I loved TCGs. I did them for awhile, but when my favorite one kept going on Hiatus I gave up. It worked out because I've had a lot less time. But maybe if there were more people I knew playing that would be more fun. We'll see, I have more time this summer but that will quickly leave when school starts again.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.