Beloved: a shrine to Kiki's Delivery Service

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
LadyDB

Beloved: a shrine to Kiki's Delivery Service

Post by LadyDB »

Finally! I've had this in the works for like two months and it's finally 100% complete. I hope you guys enjoy. :D

Beloved
~ Lady DinoBug
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Beloved: a shrine to Kiki's Delivery Service

Post by Emma »

I haven't actually yet watched Kiki's, so I'm avoiding the content for now. But it's so cute, I love the layout! And more Ghibli sites = GOOD. It's a great idea for a shrine, not something you usually see, you know?
a spoony bard
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Aww, Kiki is one of my favourite Ghibli movies! I love this! The layout is so cute.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I haven't watched that one yet so I will just stare at the gorgeous layout for now. :D I have a weakness for your style...
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

@emma - I know what you mean! I love making sites for stuff you normally don't see. Thanks for the compliment!

@tara - Thank you!

@dubiousdisc - Thank you, that's such a compliment coming from you when I admire your layouts sooo much. :D <3
~ Lady DinoBug
neo

Post by neo »

dubiousdisc wrote:I haven't watched that one yet
WHAT????!!!

LadyDB, this is awesome! Kiki was the very first Ghibli movie I saw! I love everything about the site, but the spirit section is very detailed in the how/why she is a witch. I never really picked up on some details you have listed in here :content:

And, I am a sucker for downloadable content 8D so the soundtrack, free layout and icons are just totally awesome !
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

neo wrote:
WHAT????!!!
I AM SORRY I NEED TO DO SO
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

neo wrote:
WHAT????!!!

LadyDB, this is awesome! Kiki was the very first Ghibli movie I saw! I love everything about the site, but the spirit section is very detailed in the how/why she is a witch. I never really picked up on some details you have listed in here :content:

And, I am a sucker for downloadable content 8D so the soundtrack, free layout and icons are just totally awesome !
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I used a lot of information about witches from the actual Kiki's Delivery Service novel that the movie was based on. :D Highly recommend it.

Yes, I love to add downloadable content! Who doesn't love free stuff! xD <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

This shrine is absolutely adorable! I love the layout, it's gorgeous! :heart: I liked this film, although I like other Ghibli films more. XD But anyway, I love all the information and extras! Great job! :star:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

It's really cute but I haven't seen the movie yet. I looked through everything (just didn't read it all). But I like how the layout switches. Been awhile since I've seen a site like that. And it's really easy to read. Did I mention it was really cute?
;o; *** pew! pew!