About Creature Feature

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: About Creature Feature

Post by dubiousdisc »

Another question - I see that you did use some sort of little "logo" in the Creature Feature banner, could I ask for a transparent background version of it? I want to use it in my layout.
Todd

Post by Todd »

dubiousdisc wrote:Another question - I see that you did use some sort of little "logo" in the Creature Feature banner, could I ask for a transparent background version of it? I want to use it in my layout.
I'd love to, but I don't know how. I don't have the PSD anymore. :(

lol I'll check with the rest of the Events Staff and see if one of them can do it. Sofia usually makes our headers, and she's pretty awesome.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ah, if it's that much of a problem then don't worry, I can do it myself! I just didn't want to have to do it if someone had a PSD all nice and clean lying around, but if that's not the case no problem, I can do that. :)
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, thanks. Sorry! We will save PSDs in the future.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

No no it's no big deal!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Hey! Sorry, I ended up moving my site, so my link and image are broken. The site is now over here, and the button is here.
tonight fate is the