Card Captor Sakura shrine, anyone?

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
LadyDB

Card Captor Sakura shrine, anyone?

Post by LadyDB »

Hi there :)

Okay, so I've been meaning to make a shrine to Sakura Kinomoto for years. And this year, I got really close. I even made this layout: http://fan.vegetashima.com/

Buuuuut then I got lazy and made it into a collective instead, lol.

Anyway, I'm reaching out to make some new friends and hopefully find someone that wants to have some fun and make a shrine to this classic character! I promise I'll do most of the work, but having a buddy would be really motivating! <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Chibi

Re: Card Captor Sakura shrine, anyone?

Post by Chibi »

Ahhh, okay, this is tempting... XD I've been planning on making a shrine to Sakura for YEARS, because I love her to death... and also because of a thousand other reasons that I won't list here, otherwise I'll write an essay. XD I even got approved for her fanlisting a couple of years ago, but I haven't worked on the shrine because I have yet to finish Tsubasa and xxxHolic...

Your layout is really pretty, though! <3 Did you have any sections in mind for the shrine?
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Likewise, for YEARS, lol. But it's such a daunting task because of how huge the series is, lol. that and while I have the entire anime series, I just can't dish out any money on the manga right now!!

Oh you know, all the usual...lol. I usually base all my shrines on my Jin shrine because it's my most complete. It features a detailed section about the series. Anime, manga, the creator, the seiyuu's. Then detailed analysis about the character.

We could do a whole page on all her costumes!!! xD With lots of pretty pictures.

I love doing huge image galleries, that's a staple of mine. I have CCS music we could post. Big media sections are really important I think. Because people love coming to see those!

I habe my kero shrine on merrymilkshake.com, so maybe we can stick with the theme and have it there?

Well, if you're interested, let me know! Now I'm excited I might have found a friend to do this with! xD
~ Lady DinoBug
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I'm the opposite: I've read the entire manga and only watched some episodes of the anime series (mostly series 3) and I don't really have time to watch it all... so if I made the shrine, I'd probably focus entirely on the manga. XD

I do the same! I usually put some general info about the character and then all the analysis in another section. That's why it takes me ages to put up a shrine... I want it to be really complete.

And I'm kind of the opposite on that too: I don't focus too much on the Media section as I used to. XD Now I like to focus on content. But a Media section would be fun! Although I'd use a script for the image gallery... I really don't have the patience to make one manually. XD

I think it's actually kinda nice that we're opposites, so that the shrine can be a bit more complete and we can balance each other out. :D

Do you want to talk about this via email? I could send you a pm with my email address! :)
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

K!!! Then we will have yet another shrine for amassment. ^^
~ Lady DinoBug