What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

I'm playing Mystic Chronicles and having tons of fun :D It's a pixely retro rpg, totally awesome!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dubs: That's awesome. Oh Agarest, how you make me wanna take a nap. 5 gens to get a perfect ending. NEVER AGAIN. I'm having a hard time with LA2 myself. It's possible that someone in LA2 will catch your attention.

@Mikari: I still need to check it out!

Playing Persona 4. I'm kinda cheating as it's a new game plus from Snow's game. But I wanted to enjoy the story and not get stuck on fights and have all the pretty Persona she collected. I'm having fun and I think that matters more. I mean I did help her through her playthrough. And playing some New Leaf on the side.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

dubiousdisc wrote:When I play RPGs I am much more interested in the characters than in the gameplay, and I will often excuse a not-so-good gameplay if the cast manages to catch my attention (Agarest, I'm looking at you). Hearing this, I'm highly doubting LA2 is for me. I might just want to have a look at the character designs without knowing anything about them, and see what happens.

I would have been really surprised if the lead in the second one was WORSE than Alph. He's like... the most useless main character EVER XD a rifleman with piss-poor ranged attacks, Denise is joking that he must have a toy rifle with a cork...
HAH, Agarest, I understand 100%. I didn't find the LA2 characters nearly as good, though they did have some interesting new characters. Over all, I found myself liking the LA 1 cast a lot more. They just had a lot more depth and I think the story was a lot better.

XD OH MAN, you ladies just made my day with that. ;w; <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Rems

Post by Rems »

I'm currently playing a mixture of No No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Asassin's Creed: Liberation. Being one is on a PS3 and one is on a Vita so the second is slightly more accessible than the other two.

I'm enjoying NNK though it took a long time for the plot to actually get going. I actually abandoned it twice due to how much it was like pulling teeth to keep going through my Assassin's Creed games. Fortunately before I bought III I finally managed to get to a point where things started getting more interesting. Sure, it's pretty pretictable at points but if anything wins me over it's the visual style and some of the locations are lovely to just walk around.

As for Liberation? Aveline is amazing and I love her. So glad she's going to make a ACIV appearance.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I'm currently playing Ni no Kuni in PS3 and Norn9 & Brother's Conflict in PSP.

Ni no Kuni is so cute and I'm currently enjoying it. :blush: For Norn9, I finished Kakeru's route while I'm currently in Tsubaki's route for Brother's Conflict. lol :content:
aminuet .。. king
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I have a game started with Ni no Kuni. I'm collecting some orbs to power up my wand. I'm taking a break as I'm having a hard time connecting with Oliver. Jeepers.

Took a break from Persona 4 and went to Persona 4 Arena to kill time. Playing Tales of Xillia (Milla's story) with Snow. Jude is so cute!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Rems

Post by Rems »

Cherri wrote:I have a game started with Ni no Kuni. I'm collecting some orbs to power up my wand. I'm taking a break as I'm having a hard time connecting with Oliver. Jeepers.
Same. I love Esther and Drippy but Oliver... I don't really feel any love for him which bothers me. Ollie boy, why...
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Tales of Xillia. I love it. ;w; Milla is so cool. <3 ALSO, found a devil arms boss and defeated it. 8D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Espo wrote:Same. I love Esther and Drippy but Oliver... I don't really feel any love for him which bothers me. Ollie boy, why...
I like all the characters, they are cute. It's just with Oliver there is nothing. I mean I love the little guy but I can't connect with how he is feeling. And every time there is a flash back to his mom, I tear up. Oh Ollie boy. I do enjoy the game though. It's rather tidy. I need to finish this one. I'd say I'm about half way with it. Or close to half way maybe.
SnowRayjah wrote:Tales of Xillia. I love it. ;w; Milla is so cool. <3 ALSO, found a devil arms boss and defeated it. 8D
I helped! And I also love Xillia, so happy I got it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

CANDY CRUSH. (I'm just kidding...)

Super Mario U. :D