The Legend of Zelda

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by Cherri »

@Destinie: SO MUCH LOVE! In Skyward Sword there is a jellyfish based race! I love Jellyfish! Still need to play Skyward Sword. XD Love my books so much.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

eek I am not a fan of Jellyfish but those fish guys are kind of interesting. At first I was sad that there were no Zoras but I think the idea for a proto-zora was pretty cool!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

It's okay, you don't have to be a fan of jellyfish. I'm not gonna burn ya for it. *hug* From what I saw in the book the proto-Zoras were cool. I like the Zoras even if their princesses are irritating.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I liked the Zoras in Link to the Past because they weren't very nice. xD I was kind of surprised that they were friendly creatures when I played Ocarina of Time. Haha!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I haven't played Link to the Past. But a nonfriendly Zora sounds amusing. I would be shocked too to find out a unfriendly is suddenly a friendly. Maybe there is something in the water? XD
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Cherri wrote:I haven't played Link to the Past. But a nonfriendly Zora sounds amusing. I would be shocked too to find out a unfriendly is suddenly a friendly. Maybe there is something in the water? XD
XD Maybe? In LttP they shoot fireballs at you and you meet the King Zora and you have to pay a ridiculous amount of rupees for his famed Zora Flippers. http://www.zeldawiki.org/River_Zora XD They look like something from an old Kaiju movie.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

For some reason that's funny to me. I'll have to see if we own LttP somewhere. I think we do but not 100% sure.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Varen

Post by Varen »

Oracle of Ages/Seasons is scheduled to be in the eshop coming soon! Anyone going to buy it? I know I am and I seriously can't wait! I've been wanting to replay my games again, but sadly my GBC cartridges are borked as hell now.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Omg really?!? I loved ages but never got through seasons. I loved those games when I was In HS. I drew lots of Nayru fanart.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Varen are you for real?! And YES I'M BUYING IT! I love them!
;o; *** pew! pew!