Shin Megami Tensei (series + spin-offs)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Shin Megami Tensei (series + spin-offs)

Post by Cherri »

Alright, that's cool. ^-^ There is plenty of time and ladies. I'm a little upset that you can't date Kanji because he's my favorite. I'm really not trying to rush anything. I'm just super curious. I also believe the game lets you know when you can advance your relationship with the girls. So if you have a high social link but don't want to date that girl you don't have to. Or if you want to it lets you know. At least it did for the PS3. I think they kept that in Golden.
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I wanted to date Kanji too!!! He's just the best.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I agree! I love him so much. But no, you can't date him. ;.; I wonder what type of social links and playable characters we will get in P5. I'm so curious. Like do we finally get to date the punk with "girly" hobbies? I really don't find Kanji's hobbies girly.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Kanji is awesome! <3 He doesn't even realize how loveable he is XD

I'm not holding my breath since they already got Golden out there, but it would be nice to have an FMC P4 like they did with P3. I played as both Minako and Minato on that one to see the different scenes. And let's not forget the best thing that came out of P3P... Theo <3
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I know! I think it's safe to say we are the Kanji Fan Group. ^-^

I won't hold my breath either but I did like playing as a girl. I could finally date Akihiko! <3 Theo is pretty awesome.
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

RELEASE DATES

Persona Q: Fall 2014 on Nintendo 3DS
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Fall 2014 on PS3/360
Persona 4 Dancing All Night: 2015 on Vita
Persona 5: 2015 on PS4

OMG U GUYZ
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

I actually like Megaten games a lot, I usually LOVE the setting and the atmosphere, but at times I've trouble with the gaming system (it grates my patience since at times you've to grind quite a bit).

My favorite are the two Digital Devil Saga, but I also played Nocturne, the two Devil Survivor (actually, my irritation with grinding comes from these two) and Persona 3.
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Good to know at least one of them is going to be on the Vita :)
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

(oOOo there's a SMT thread too I'm deffo coming back to this community)

yo everyone!! heads up that some other SMT games ended up getting overshadowed by the big (and imo pretty unnecessary) announcements! The original SMT got ported to the iOS, and Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army arrived on PSN :inlove: tbh I have Raidou on the PS2 but I never got too far into it because I was in the middle of playing P3, but it's a really cool game too.

In this series, I've played P3, P4, Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, and got a little taste (didn't actually finish) SMT: Nocturne, P2 Innocent Sin (or was it Eternal Punishment...? eh same thing), Devil Survivor 1 & 2 amd Raidou 1.

@dragoneyes DDS are my favorite SMT games too!!!! ! ! ! :heh: These games have the best storylines in the whole franchise imo, although they also have the one awful thing no other game has: CIELO. :bleh: i hate him

I also really reALLY want to play SMT IV and Soul Hackers but I don't have a 3DS :rage:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Aku

Post by Aku »

holyknight wrote:Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army arrived on PSN :inlove: tbh I have Raidou on the PS2 but I never got too far into it because I was in the middle of playing P3, but it's a really cool game too.
Oh wow, really?! That's such great news! I'm definitely going to purchase it. Of the SMT franchise I think Raidou is my fav, I have both the games on the PS2 but it's kind of a hassle to bust it out when the PS3 is already setup. :/ Do you know if they have plans to release King Abaddon on PSN as well?