Shin Megami Tensei (series + spin-offs)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Shin Megami Tensei (series + spin-offs)

Post by nyxmidnight »

Yep, The first Raidou is on PSN now! There are no news saying if it'll be the same for King Abaddon, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up on PSN as well.

Meanwhile I can't wait for Persona Q for all the crossover crack! I'm hoping for some great Kanji/Junpei interaction. I might already ship them.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

@holyknight Cielo makes me so mad, you've no idea! I love him as a character, but as a member of the party he's a flipping NIGHTMARE to use! It's so frustrating for me since I wish I could use him at any time but noooo, he'd to have the most grating weakness ever! D:
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

/pops in First of all, I'd like to thank my beloved fellow Amassment members (you know who you are~) for getting me into the Persona series XD; I'm so addicted to P3P *_______*
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome to the madness, Mayumi! XD
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

@dragoneyes Cielo really annoyed me in so many different levels. Whenever he'd just make his way into my party uninvited because of the plot, I would just frown continuously every time he got hit by some stupid ailment :puff: He became more likeable in DDS2, for like, five seconds LMAO

@Mayumi welcome!! ahahaha I remember that I first got interested in the persona series because of Varen's Naoto shrine and a shrine to Yukiko that... I think isn't online anymore? It was called Lonely in Gorgeous. Have fun with P3P, I still haven't really gotten into it because I got bored of the first few stages that are exactly the same as in P3 lmao. I'm wayyy more interested in the different social links for the female protagonist than the game itself haha :swt2:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Release dates

Persona 4 Ultimax: September 30, 2014 - PS3 and Xbox360
Persona Q: November 25, 2014 - Nintendo 3DS
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Nyx: ROFL! Thanks ;D
@Seraph: I remember that too before I became a fan. I don't see it either. ;-; And LOL Keep going with the game and then you'll get them! :P
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

Yea, I know, it just feels like kinda of a waste of time when I have so many games that I want to beat :swt2: Maybe I'll follow the advice a friend gave me once and do an Easy mode run through the game??? I've... never played anything one Easy mode before that's gonna be EMBARRASSING :swt2:

Also man I'm actually just a tiny little bit excited for P4U!!!! P4A was decent enough for me, even if it was still a pretty bad fighting game lmao :yay:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

There's nothing embarrassing about playing on Easy Mode. Sometimes you just want to get at the juicy story bits without the heart and brain ache. I'm currently playing (and failing at) SMT4 on Easy Mode because man, I don't have time for this bullshit anymore. My play time is short and precious and I want to squeeze every drop of plot and characters out of it in the time I got.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

high seraph wrote:Yea, I know, it just feels like kinda of a waste of time when I have so many games that I want to beat :swt2: Maybe I'll follow the advice a friend gave me once and do an Easy mode run through the game??? I've... never played anything one Easy mode before that's gonna be EMBARRASSING :swt2:

Also man I'm actually just a tiny little bit excited for P4U!!!! P4A was decent enough for me, even if it was still a pretty bad fighting game lmao :yay:
LOL That's exactly what I'm doing on my first play through. ;P