Do you have Backloggery/Playfire/Etc?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Eden

Do you have Backloggery/Playfire/Etc?

Post by Eden »

Do you have a Backloggery? If so, post it here! I don't know if everyone uses this or another type of video game site (playfire, etc), but I love this simply because it's absolutely easy to use and not over-the-top fancy. :)

My username is Ninthform. :)

Edit: I'll also put my Steam account here. I'm also ninthform!
Last edited by Eden on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Mikari

Re: Do you have Backloggery/Playfire/Etc?

Post by Mikari »

I abandoned my Backloggery yesterday, but I still use Playfire.

Playfire: MikariStar
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I've visited Backloggery and have been going back and forth with setting one up. I'm curious what your thoughts are on it. Is it fun? Is it a useful tool?
Eden

Post by Eden »

Destinie wrote:I've visited Backloggery and have been going back and forth with setting one up. I'm curious what your thoughts are on it. Is it fun? Is it a useful tool?
I personally prefer Backloggery to any other gaming site since it's not so focused on being fancy. It gets the job done with keeping track of your games and the progress you make. I find it really useful in keeping track of what games I am playing and how far I get. It's also easy on my computer (a laptop that tends to overheat if something uses flash or lots of javascript) so Backloggery is simple and easy to use. :D
Aku

Post by Aku »

I have a Playfire but I don't really use it. Actually, even my Backloggery is not up to date, but I'd say I check it more than anything else. I'm emoji on there and would happily add anyone from here :D!

There's another site I joined recently called Raptr? (Also emoji on there.) It seems to be more useful for tracking PC games/games that are on consoles since it pulls data from your IDs, similarly to Playfire, but more effectively IMO. I haven't gotten much use out of it since I only have a PS3, and very few games, but it seems kinda neat! And I can see my achievements here a lot better than I can on the actual Playstation site, lol.
Last edited by Aku on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I have both :D Although they are not recently updated.

Backloggery: Edward
Playfire: Tsundere
aminuet .。. king
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I'm only on Raptr, although I think it kinda sucks that it doesn't track games you play on Mac. Good for everything else, though!
a spoony bard
Varen

Post by Varen »

I only have Playfire (https://www.playfire.com/Aile), but I hate how it recently became even less organized, so I might want to try Backloggery next time. I'm shamefully picky with flashy looks, unfortunately, so that's why I haven't tried it yet. D:
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Eden wrote:
Destinie wrote:I've visited Backloggery and have been going back and forth with setting one up. I'm curious what your thoughts are on it. Is it fun? Is it a useful tool?
I personally prefer Backloggery to any other gaming site since it's not so focused on being fancy. It gets the job done with keeping track of your games and the progress you make. I find it really useful in keeping track of what games I am playing and how far I get. It's also easy on my computer (a laptop that tends to overheat if something uses flash or lots of javascript) so Backloggery is simple and easy to use. :D
Hmm, do you know if they have an app for iPhone?
Eden

Post by Eden »

@Varen - backloggery isn't flashy or fancy, so if you like fancy, backloggery isn't for you. It holds itself high with being simplistic and to the point. It gets what you need done without all the fanciness and crap that some other sites have.

@Destinie - I don't have an iPhone so I don't know. I don't think backloggery has any apps. It's completely run by a very small team of people so it's not big as playfire or raptr. I'd like to say it's the indie version of those two websites, but more smaller and simplistic. XD