preemptive Kingdom Hearts 3 squee-age!

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: preemptive Kingdom Hearts 3 squee-age!

Post by Cherri »

Terra didn't sound awful to me. I liked his voice. The thing that got me is that Master Xehanort is voice by Leonard Nimoy (Spock from Star Trek). Threw me for a loop it did.
;o; *** pew! pew!
earthy

Post by earthy »

LOL, yes, it was a bit distracting to hear Spock being evil. ^^;;

I wasn't a fan of the voice acting in BBS, but I did enjoy watching the playthrough (esp. the Lea/Isa/Ventus scene, ZOMG ♥), and I'm curious to see how those elements/characters work into the rest of the series.

Watching 358/2 so I could find out what happened in the end did manage to produce all my tears. :( Poor Axel. :( :( (I mean, I know the largest amount of suckitude in that game belongs to Xion, but holy crap, Axel has had to deal with so much friend-losing, it's not even funny.)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I still need to finish 358/2 days. I just can't get into it. I'm also looking forward to seeing the previous elements work into the new one.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I really hope my boyfriend buys the PS4, so I can play KH3 on it. XD

Anyway, I squealed in happiness when I saw the trailer. I can't wait for this game to be released! <3
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I am really excited for this game! It's just a great thing for me to see that Kingdom Hearts isn't going to die out anytime soon. Although it has taken them awhile to talk about it/release it, and I do not have a ps4 and probably wont get one any time in the near future with college coming and such, I am excited to see more about it! If I can't play it for awhile, I'll still watch videos on it on youtube and such... I wont let the money value stop me from enjoying the game! And if it is just in Japan for awhile, I hope someone will subtitle the videos x3;;
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.