Animal Crossing

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Todd »

Destinie wrote:
Todd wrote:Uh oh, I already feel my interest in Animal Crossing waning. This happens and I won't play for several months. lol
OMG this is me and video games. When I see other people tweeting constantly about their game, and then I buy it and play it, then no one is into it anymore. :(

lol, I will still play it! Probably just not as much. I need a break. lol
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Breaks are always a good thing. Otherwise we risk overwhelming ourselves and then we don't want to do it anymore. That's at least my personal experience anyway.

As for me I'm still actively playing it. Though mostly I just make sure to do my daily things like buy things I don't have from the stores, dig up fossils, water my flowers and talk to the townspeople. Occasionally I'll also go to the island and do the tours when I feel like it.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I also just do my daily things. I play for maybe an hour a day. As there is only so much to do in Animal Crossing.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Same here. :D But its nice to go through it, I find its a pretty good little break.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That it is. I'm renovating my town hall, so I'm trying to pay that off. Some how I got a perfect town. On and my Nookling shop upgraded, I have T.I.Y. They sell K.K.'s music. I keep forgetting to see his shows on Saturday but I was able to by "Only Me" from the shop. And ROUND MINI CACTUS!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Who is all still playing Animal Crossing? I am still on the fence about buying it again.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I came home for Easter and forgot my 3DS, so while I'm not playing right now, I will be again in about three weeks. (my town is going to look so bad D:)
a spoony bard