Animal Crossing

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Todd »

Kiel wrote: I'm already gagging for the Gorgeous series. One of my villagers had the bed, but I don't know what she did with it after replacing it with two other beds I sent her. I figured she'd send it back, trade it to me, or put it in Re-Tail, but it hasn't shown up anywhere. I'm hoping it's still in her character's data bank. I swear I'm gonna break into her house and rob her Panic Room-style if she doesn't hand it over soon because I really don't want to have wait for Gracie's to open. :[

lol. She might give it to you during exchanges, like when you make deliveries to her or get her items she wants (bugs, fish, etc). If you had your police station open at this time, that item would be in the lost and found. Get the police station public project opened as soon as a villager requests it! It's worth it.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I haven't seen Gracie in my town either. And I'm still waiting for a village to request the police station. Are you guys gonna pick Copper or Booker for your stations? Is there a certain type of village that requests it or what?

I did get The Roost open and I've been working part time for Brewster. <3 Trying to get that work uniform cause it's super cute.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

Todd wrote:lol. She might give it to you during exchanges, like when you make deliveries to her or get her items she wants (bugs, fish, etc). If you had your police station open at this time, that item would be in the lost and found. Get the police station public project opened as soon as a villager requests it! It's worth it.
Aw man, I forgot about the lost and found. Hopefully she still has it, but I wish I'd have waited now.. It'd be nice if you could just shake your villagers like trees and have them drop all their crap, lol.
Cherri wrote:Are you guys gonna pick Copper or Booker for your stations?
I like the dopey one that looks like a mall cop. I think it's Booker? And congrats on getting The Roost!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Steep Hill is my favorite K.K. Slider song. Just throwing that out there.

I really like Only Me too.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Kiel: I do believe that one is Booker. Copper is the upright one. And thank you. Brewster is one of my favorite characters. <3

@Todd: My sister, Snow, reallly likes Steep Hill too. I like Stale Cupcakes. I think I'll request Only You next time K.K. is doing his gig.

Also! My mum got a perfect town! She doesn't know how she did it though. Which is annoying but I'm happy she got a perfect town. I'm working on building my third bridge, so I can get over it. Hur hur.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

K.K. Condor is my favorite song. :D Has been since the first AC on the GameCube. xD

I also like DJ K.K. Steep Hill, Forest Song, and K.K. Country.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm getting the Police Station built! Well I gotta pay it off first. I got the Modern Station (Copper). I'm so happy. I went to play after we talked about it and BAM! Beardo requested it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Uh oh, I already feel my interest in Animal Crossing waning. This happens and I won't play for several months. lol
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Todd: NNOOOOO! Um, I have no idea how to get it back. Just do daily sorts of things (fossils, rocks and the like) and then play other games. And just do that. Unless that's what you are already doing then I have no idea.

I'm still going strong. I got the cafe uniform finally~ So happy. It's just a shirt but that's okay cause it's really cute. And my Police Station should be built today as I paid it of yesterday.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Todd wrote:Uh oh, I already feel my interest in Animal Crossing waning. This happens and I won't play for several months. lol
OMG this is me and video games. When I see other people tweeting constantly about their game, and then I buy it and play it, then no one is into it anymore. :(