Animal Crossing

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Todd »

I want to visit people's towns! You guys are never on when I am. I saw Snow on the other day, but her gate wasn't open... lol
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

We'll have to plan a time to hang out Todd. I generally don't keep my internet on when I'm playing on my 3DS so that I save power but if I'm expecting people I can turn it on and leave my door open.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Todd wrote:I want to visit people's towns! You guys are never on when I am. I saw Snow on the other day, but her gate wasn't open... lol
O_O; I didn't even notice, I don't keep my gate opened. xD I'll open it from now on and if you wanna pop by, feel free to do so. Alternately if you see me on, message me on twitter as I generally have that opened because I end up needing to find something.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Sorry. I play between 10am-12pm (PST) and maybe sometimes in the evening. Unless I have something scheduled with you guys. I generally don't play with my gate opened either but I can start opening it.

I finished my Atelier room in my museum. I rented a room in there and finally finished. ^-^ Now to work on the other room up there....and pay of my house/project.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Varen

Post by Varen »

I just started playing, but I want to fix my island a bit before inviting people over X3. I'll be sure to check out your towns in the future!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh that will be so awesome Varen! Are you collecting a special type of furniture or undecided? I wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for something you might want.

Also! I'm almost done with the mermaid set! I just need the dresser. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

I just started playing a few days ago so my village is still pretty ghetto, but my friend code is 5472-7088-5292 if anyone wants to stop by. :3
Crystal wrote:Just because it came up in my head, what furniture sets are you guys planning to collect?
I'm already gagging for the Gorgeous series. One of my villagers had the bed, but I don't know what she did with it after replacing it with two other beds I sent her. I figured she'd send it back, trade it to me, or put it in Re-Tail, but it hasn't shown up anywhere. I'm hoping it's still in her character's data bank. I swear I'm gonna break into her house and rob her Panic Room-style if she doesn't hand it over soon because I really don't want to have wait for Gracie's to open. :[
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Is the gorgeous set a Gracie thing? I've never seen it in-game.
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

Yeah, it's one of her store's seasonal sets. It's gaudy as hell but I love it. :blush:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

That set actually looks pretty awesome. :O I have yet to see Gracie at my town. What's up with that. >.>