Animal Crossing

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Michelle

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Michelle »

I got this a couple days ago and I'm addicted. It's definitely slower moving than the past games, but I just got to the island so now I have more stuff to do :D. And I'm building a bridge right now.

I think I'm gonna have an underwater themed room with the Mermaid set and lots of fishies and stuff :3. Right now my house is like embarrassingly bare haha.

My friend code is in the 3DS thread if anyone wants to play sometime!
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I'll save what I can for you, Michelle! :D I already have you in my 3DS, so we should be good to play together some time!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Todd

Post by Todd »

@Cherri - I'm making a custom bed as we speak. I like that you can change the blanket to look how you want. I'm making the frame red.

I've been working on setting a path up in my town. The path will go to the recycle center, town hall, the shopping district, all of my neighbor's houses, each bridge, and the beach. The idea is that people who visit (and myself!) will follow the path in town, and my grass won't wear as quickly. I'm already noticing dirt patches. :(
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Michelle: I think I have you in my 3DS as well. I'll double check. Also I'll save some mermaid stuff for you. I'm also collecting it but I'm almost done, just need the wardrobe and dresser. <3

@Todd: Super awesome. I made my lovely lamp pink/black with a custom design on the lamp shade. ^-^ I also like how the bedspread changes. Heavenly~
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Does anyone need Balloon items or Mario items? I have a ton of duplicates... I think I have like 4 Balloon Dressers, lol.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Todd: Nope, I have the only balloon items I like (the lamps). And I think I'm okay on Mario items. Thank you.

I had Cyrus make me golden furniture using 3 gold nuggets and 10,000 bells. I have an Aztec looking golden bench now. Makes me feel rich. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Well I'm officially collecting cabin furniture, but I'm still interested in classic furniture as well. The only thing making collecting them a pain is the store never seems to carry either of them. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal, I have several cabin pieces for you. A few classic as well! I'll check and see and you can tell me what you need.

Classic wall shelf
Classic clock
Classic chair
Classic table

Cabin bookcase
Cabin wall
Cabin rug
Cabin low table
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

The only things on there I see me already having are the classic chair and the cabin floor. Other than that I need all of the above.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I have some Cabin/Classic stuff as well. Let me check what I've got.

Classic Wall
Cabin Bookcase (I guess this is a double since Snow's got it too)
Cabin Armchair
Cabin Bed

And I have a li'l bro's hat for you too but that's a special gift. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!