What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Sarah »

I am playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, as always. :D I just never get tired of driving around in awesome cars to 80's music.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

[s]World of Warcraft.[/s] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. This game is so addicting that I've almost beat it a second time. x.x But it's awesome so it's allowed. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

I'm mostly just playing DDR on the side, but I really need to pick up Persona 4 again and finish the game.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Aku

Post by Aku »

I'm slowly working my way through Eternal Sonata & Yakuza 4. Trying to get myself to play more routes in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Premium (whew!), but I lost motivation after playing through my favorite character's route. XD; I'm also replaying Catherine on Hard to try and get gold on all the levels. I'm a masochist gamer, idk, lol.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Aku wrote:Trying to get myself to play more routes in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Premium (whew!), but I lost motivation after playing through my favorite character's route. XD;
For someone who usually likes to get all endings in a Visual Novel, I feel for you. Once all your favorites are taken, you feel a lot less motivated to play the others. I try to fix this by saving the best for last, so I can force myself to play through the other routes.

Unless it's a RPG combo... then I usually don't have the motivation to wait that long. D:
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

Masao wrote:I'm mostly just playing DDR on the side, but I really need to pick up Persona 4 again and finish the game.
YES DO IT DAMNIT

lately i play only on my phone, since my ps2 is being kind of wonky :worry: Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja for now hehe :blush: really should continue FF4 and Madou Monogatari (and a bunch of others...)
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Eden

Post by Eden »

Varen wrote:
Aku wrote:Trying to get myself to play more routes in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Premium (whew!), but I lost motivation after playing through my favorite character's route. XD;
For someone who usually likes to get all endings in a Visual Novel, I feel for you. Once all your favorites are taken, you feel a lot less motivated to play the others. I try to fix this by saving the best for last, so I can force myself to play through the other routes.

Unless it's a RPG combo... then I usually don't have the motivation to wait that long. D:
I'm the type that likes to get every single ending in a visual novel (so good, bad, neutral) even though I don't like seeing how bad the endings are for characters I like ;; I did this with Katawa Shoujo. Though I saved my favorite character for the last route. I did Rin's route last and it was well worth the wait for me. I enjoyed the entire game. XD It was so well written!
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Varen wrote:For someone who usually likes to get all endings in a Visual Novel, I feel for you. Once all your favorites are taken, you feel a lot less motivated to play the others. I try to fix this by saving the best for last, so I can force myself to play through the other routes.

It's really so true! I think it also doesn't help that I've played this game before, so even though there's a lot of new stuff that's been added, the characters that I don't want to play are a pain to go through a second time LOL. I think I just have to be in the right mood to play dating sims...

RPG Combos like Persona... will be the death of meee. :swt:
Eden wrote:I'm the type that likes to get every single ending in a visual novel (so good, bad, neutral) even though I don't like seeing how bad the endings are for characters I like ;;
I'm actually not a big visual novel person at all, but I'm a completist by nature so I feel ya. XD I think seeing both good + bad endings can help you see a more well-rounded story behind the character as well.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Now that my parents are going some time away, and I'll have downstairs for me, we'll start challenge for Exerbeat and Just Dance on WII!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Lego Batman 2 because LEGO and BATMAN.