What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Crystal »

Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

Although right now it's FFXIV. Trying to get Black Mage leveled up on an alt so that she doesn't have to do Heavensward content as a healer. BecauseIreallydon'twantto.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Gl crystal!!! I got all to 60 on my main now i am doing that on alt. If you were on cerby i would boost you up *^*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Saya! I'm almost there! I only have one class maxed on my main haha. I'm distracted lol. I'm on Exodus so booo. :(
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Rems

Post by Rems »

I abandoned FFXV for Sun (well, no, I was busy and then Christmas and then I was sick) which I've made a bit of progress on this week!! It's more fun than I was expecting, probably the most fun I've had just playing a pokemon game since Hoenn, actually.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I'm gonna start my Revelation playthrough of FE Fates as soon as I can leave the character customizer. Nintendo why.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Saya

Post by Saya »

Due to work hours only playing ff14 - as we had raid days and all finally downed sophia on both chars :)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Finished a bunch of short games since the start of the month because I've been so down. Trying to finish more non-VN games this year too rather than keeping myself away from video games just because I'm too strict with myself and don't allow myself to play... especially after some cute people have been gifting me some Steam games on my wishlist!

Anyway, I beat
  • Oxenfree -- liked its initial suspense and mystery, disliked everything leading up to its conclusion
  • Hustle Cat -- only played half of the routes; this game's skip function is bugged and it's been slowly killing the game for me, because exploring all of a VN's routes without proper skip function is such a hassle
  • LiEat -- wanted it for the cute graphics (esp. portrait sprites), was surprised by the quality of the writing (very gentle, very sincere) and its love is for all of its characters
  • Steins;Gate 0 -- lol this and Steins;Gate are such a wild ride (takes me back to Zero Time Dilemma); I was reaaaaaally into it for about 3/5 of it, but then it just... leaves you hanging by not having explanations for things, which is quite unlike its predecessor
Might replay the final parts of Steins;Gate sometime soon to round out the Steins;Gate 0 experience.

Need to continue Hustle Cat now.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Managed to finally get the GOTY edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition so I've been playing through that slowly! My finished files are so not what I want unfortunately, so I may just start from scratch but I really... just want to play the DLC... >_<
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm playing the cute pixel retro RPG that hilariously rips off Naruto: Destiny Warriors, and having fun with its silliness XD