What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

@Vii: I don't think you should be ashamed, it's a cute site. :) Gaia's item trading a forum features was what got me into that type of games. There's also Tinier Me.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - I have a lot of fun on it, I just sometimes feel like I'm too old xD I used to play Gaia but I found it too hard to make any money on it and the games would always crash for me. I'm sure it's a lot different now, and I could make money off of artwork commissions like I do on Subeta, but eh... I have a lot of different games to worry about without adding Gaia to the list xD
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I started Tales of the Abyss for 3DS today. Felt like playing a handheld so I could lay in bed and be lazy on my day off. It's a lot of fun so far! Luke is hilarious.
Vii

Post by Vii »

I haven't played any Tales games, but I really want to! xD I actually blew a lot of money on a large flat screen TV so I could laze in my bed and play games in my room xD
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I need a TV in my bedroom. We have two TVs in the house. One is in the living room and the other is in the furnished basement. Most games I play these days are on handhelds, actually.
Vii

Post by Vii »

I just did it when I was able to - I knew if I didn't get a TV when I did, I would have never gotten one. It was around the holidays when QVC was having their easy pay deals. I got a 40 inch Toshiba for six payment of $89 :)

Maybe if I hadn't gotten the TV, I'd be playing mostly handheld games right now xD But as it stands, the only handheld games I have are every Pokemon game for the DS and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days :x
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Vii: You're never too old for fun! I think I signed up for Subata once, but never actually played it. ^^;;

I only play on the PSP or PC ^^;; though I might get some iPod games later, probably a Final Fantasy or something. I don't have consoles, so my TV just sits there ignored because I'm too lazy to plug my PSP to it. ^^;; I think I haven't turned it on in months...
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - I've just accepted the fact that I will never grow up :) And I love the thought~ I like Subeta a lot, mostly because I sell artwork commissions and I'm quite rich o.o; There's a lot of stuff to do on it. You have your pets, who you can give characters and fancy pages to, and you have your own avatar you get to dress up as well. There are events where you can become a zombie or there's a Masquerade.

I'm more PC and consoles than handheld. I don't own a PSP or one of those NEWFANGLED 3DS things xD I blew my entire gaming budget on my PS3 and TV to play it on that I have nothing left for anything else xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It's the same for me. :D

That kind of reminds me of some of the earlier events on Gaia. XD Though I liked the site better in its earlier stages as it feels crowded now.

I like handhelds because when I'm at home I mostly spend me time online and when I'm away or the electricity is being affected by storms is when I need games to entertain myself.
Vii

Post by Vii »

I wouldn't even know what to do if I went on Gaia now xD Probably get scared off by everything and run crying back to Subeta, which understands me! xD;

I understand that! I keep my DS well charged for just that situation! And then, if the battery dies before the power comes back on, I have a little gas lantern I put on a TV tray by the side of my bed and read a book xD I also use my DS for long car rides. It makes everything so bearable that way xD