What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Chibi

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Chibi »

I also started Stardew Valley (my boyfriend got it for me as a gift)... Someone send help... My life has disappeared into video games...
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Alternating between Pokemon Sun and Youkai Watch 2...
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Alternating between Pokémon Moon and replaying Final Fantasy XII!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft (a bit less than GW2 atm) and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Tho i took a little break from RotTR, I need to get back to it. :|
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Final Fantasy XV. :D
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Emma: How is FFXV? I am curious about it ever since I watched Conan's Clueless Gamer. XD I read a bunch of really good reviews for it even though the show seemed to make it look very silly.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Destinie wrote:@Emma: How is FFXV? I am curious about it ever since I watched Conan's Clueless Gamer. XD I read a bunch of really good reviews for it even though the show seemed to make it look very silly.
I'm really, really enjoying it. Quite often it is very ridiculous, but the gameplay is fun and the bros are endearing. I did feel like the story took a bit to pick up, and it's super silly that you're supposed to be doing x thing or going to x place while bad things are happening in the world but it's like, nah we're gonna drive around and take photos like tourists and race chocobos and feed cats instead. But that's videogame logic, I suppose. I'm having so much fun with it, and I love Noctis SO MUCH omg.

I should watch that Clueless Gamer, I haven't seen the FFVX one yet!
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Emma wrote:
Destinie wrote:@Emma: How is FFXV? I am curious about it ever since I watched Conan's Clueless Gamer. XD I read a bunch of really good reviews for it even though the show seemed to make it look very silly.
I'm really, really enjoying it. Quite often it is very ridiculous, but the gameplay is fun and the bros are endearing. I did feel like the story took a bit to pick up, and it's super silly that you're supposed to be doing x thing or going to x place while bad things are happening in the world but it's like, nah we're gonna drive around and take photos like tourists and race chocobos and feed cats instead. But that's videogame logic, I suppose. I'm having so much fun with it, and I love Noctis SO MUCH omg.

I should watch that Clueless Gamer, I haven't seen the FFVX one yet!
FEED CATS WHAT. The last FF game I *am* playing is FF III so I'm really out of the loop on this franchise. The Clueless Gamer clip made me go "Whaaaattt?!". You might get a kick out of it now that you've finished the game! XD
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

I'm finally playing FFXV despite hating on it for so long. I was super salty about Squenix making every single female a support character (doesn't help that I am over 9000% sensitive to sexism in Japanese media orz). Despite wanting to dislike this particular installment, the gameplay is really good so far hahahaa.

2 out of 5 stars on this plot, though.
Saya

Post by Saya »

most of my time i am on ff14; but I got ezio collection for ps4so i am playing that; on vita i am playing world of final fantasy and on ds i am with pokemon moon XD
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.