What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Vii

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Vii »

@dubiousdisc - Honestly, do we care if it is geared toward kids? The two of us who are still playing Pokemon? xD I love kid's games, I won't lie about it~ I agree on the concept and I think they did a pretty good job from what I have played so far :) I'm totally rooting for Jazz and Viola but don't tell me what happens, I haven't gotten that far yet! xD

I haven't played Valkyrie Chronicles, but it is on my list of games I want to try out. I'm guessing I should since you mentioned it :)
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@dubiousdisc: I played Valkyria Chronicles 2 (I think?) The one for the PSP. It had a lot of characters I liked.

@Vii: gotta love Pokemon :D
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Of course. Pokemon is the shiznit! I'm excited for the points system on here so I can get myself a Bulbasaur! xD
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I want a Pikachu but it's just the official starters XD Out of those, I like Charmander best and Squirlte comes at a second... Snivy in third place. (a big gen jump, yes?) Though overall Kanto is still my favorite, no matter how much I may love Altaria, Pikachu is #1. The point system does give it a more "online game" feel doesn't it? It's so fun!
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Bulbasaur is hands down my number one. After the Bulbasaur, I want a Cyndaquil, then a Torchic, and then a Snivy :) Fire and grass starters always tend to be my favorite - can't seem to fall in love with water starters though I do like Squirtle and Totodile. Piplup is pretty cute too, but eh... I'm sure a Pikachu will be available at some point :)

I do like the points sytem because it feels a little like an online game. It's definitely going to keep me coming posting here, in addition to chatting with all of my Amassment buddies :)
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Unfortunately I tend to play a bunch of games at one time instead of focusing on one game. Partially because of time restraints and partially because I play a lot of games when my sister is watching me so I have to go on her schedule but...

By myself I am playing Pokemon HeartGold, Black and have recently restarted my Sapphire and Diamond versions. (I like Pokemon games if you couldn't tell). Other than that I am basically focusing on Tales of Vesperia (which I have played before with a friend, but this is my own playthrough).

I'm still working on Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, but only when my sister is around...which is why it's taking a long time. I love Lightning though! ;_;
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I play kid games all the time. Barbie's Riding Club, Silverbuckle Stables, Let's Ride: Rosemond Hill, and Animaniacs (I need to find it again gah!). Mostly horse games though haha.

Oh and I play Sims 2 & 3 and MMORPG like crazy too. I preordered Guild Wars 2 because damnit, it's going to be amazing >DDD (You buy it and then no sub, YAY!)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Speaking of kid's games, I'm guilty of still being on Neopets, no lie xD I never managed to pull myself away from that website... I do have some friends my age and older on there as well, so I don't feel so out of place xD;

I also have this massive collection of Webkinz but I grew out of that. Thankfully, since it was killing my wallet xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I never got into Neopets. I have an account at some point with a blue dragon pet thing and he was cute and all, but I just never got into it. I first got into online games with Gaia Online and later VDex. I doubt I could handle another one of those in my schedule. I have Virtuadopt but only post like once every two days, as in literally one post.

@Vii: Now that you mention it a Torchic would be good too. It kind of looks like a chicobo.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - It's okay, I am generally ashamed of the fact that I still play Neopets xD But it would be a lie if I said it didn't help my skills become what they are today. On that website, you get your virtual pets and you can code them two separate pages - a lookup and a petpage. That helped my HTML skills considerably. And on the petpage I would feature artwork of the character I created to go with the pet as well as write down stories for them. It was a lot of work and a lot of practice and a lot of fun.

I definitely want a Torchic - they are adorable~!!