What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

What are you playing?

Post by Todd »

Keep everyone updated with what you're currently playing!
Todd

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Todd »

I'm currently playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on 3DS and Final Fantasy XIII on PS3. I do play more than Final Fantasy, though, I swear.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

In these days I've been playing a lot of Age of Empires II. One of my favorite games ever. :D
(and, sadly, not one you can really build a fansite for. it would be a fansite for...actual history?!)
Saya

Post by Saya »

DIABLO III - I just found out my brother got it, so I had to start... BUT... soon I'll be lost in the new Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and KH 3d! Can't wait I preordered the second and ordered the first, they will arrive together between 20th and 30th July, can't wait!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Vii

Post by Vii »

The MMORPG Aion on my PC. I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts in my PS2, and Eternal Sonata is in my PS3. Naturally, Pokemon is in my DS xD Oh, and Vdex is my browser game right now! xD Honestly, I have so much to do. How do I get anything done!? Oh wait. I don't :)

I want to play Theatrhythm and KH 3D, but I don't own a 3DS :( I'm still running off of a regular DS system that I got in like 2007 xD
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Eternal Sonata!
What do you think about it?

I thought it had a lot of limitations gameplay-wise (repetitive like hell) but that it had some very good ideas plot-wise and some nice characters!

Who are your favorites?
Vii

Post by Vii »

I think it's pretty good so far, if a little slow-moving. I'm in the middle of the fifth chapter, I believe, and it's my first playthrough :)

I agree about the repetitive gameplay, but it isn't all that difficult to level and it doesn't take forever, so I can deal with the minor annoyances. The party level changing seems to keep me on my toes combat-wise, at least.

I think the storyline has a lot of potential so far and I'm interested in finding out more. I sometimes feel like the game was designed for a younger audience though, since it is somewhat slow-moving and some of the twists have been predictable. This is probably just me playing too many video games though xD

I love most of the characters: Frederic, even though he's off in lala land all the time, Viola, Allegretto, and Jazz are my favorites. I have a hard time choosing between which of them will be in my party which almost never happens in a game for me (except for in Chrono Cross - how can they give like 50 characters and only three party member slots? xD) Polka and Beat annoy me somewhat, but I have a feeling it has a lot to do with their English voice actors.

WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITES, TWIN? :D
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm playing Gurumin, though I haven't finished Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Tag Force 4. Gurumin is super cute and fun, pretty easy too. It's an adventure, platformer with just a hint of action RPG, fact paced and amusing. It's pretty kiddish and doesn't have a deep story, but it's still amusing. Before that I had finished Fate/Extra. All of them are for the PSP.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Vii - yeah, I guess it is more geared to kids, but the concept of the game itself is interesting and some elements are interesting. My favorites were Jazz, Viola and Falsetto. I had wanted to like Polka more considering how tragic she is and all but...nope. I just couldn't like her D:

Have you played Valkyrie Chronicles? That's another game that messes up with your max party slots. B:
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Assassin's Creed: Revelations and some Skyrim off and on along with Portal (got stuck again bah!)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.