What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
high seraph

Re: What are you playing?

Post by high seraph »

Spent the afternoon playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

I should really just play one thing at a time, but I'm still taking a break from all the crazy stuff that happened in Ni no Kuni after I cleared Nevermore and... idk I didn't feel like playing Ace Attorney today. Might be a few months until I pick that up again, actually ha hahaah :swt2:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Larissa wrote:Now in the right thread (thanks phone posting):

I picked up Civ 5 again and I regret everything. Every time I sit down to play it I lose like four hours. I spent 100 turns in a war against Napoleon today before saying screw it and starting a new game, and in this one I managed to start a war by accident. And yet I keep playing. Civ why.
I feel you. That was exactly my experience with the game. Although I have to say that for me it got less fun in the later parts of the game, and that I lament that some winning conditions aren't really fun. But it's a hell of a timekiller.

On a similar note, I'm mostly playing Simcity 3000 right now. Let's talk about THIS other timekiller...
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm playing Rune Factory 4.

I'm trying not to rush through the game but I really want to date Leon. ;-;
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Larissa wrote:Now in the right thread (thanks phone posting):

I picked up Civ 5 again and I regret everything. Every time I sit down to play it I lose like four hours. I spent 100 turns in a war against Napoleon today before saying screw it and starting a new game, and in this one I managed to start a war by accident. And yet I keep playing. Civ why.
CIV V IS THE WORST and by that I mean it is the best.

I actually just got gifted Brave New World, which I hear makes some great changes to the game. So I'm looking forward to losing many more hours of my life to that. :)
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Shovel Knight. My 3DS is getting a lot of love.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Going to pick up Birth by Sleep again. Need it for my Terra shrine! :D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Child of Light and Skyward Sword. Contemplating Birth by Sleep.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I was playing Secret of the Magic Crystals...in which you breed unicorns and magic horses and then send them off to get magic crystals, but it wasn't nearly as fun as I'd hoped it would be. (Although I don't know what I was expecting for a game that was a euro in the Steam sale). Breeding chocobos was more fun than this.

Now I"m back to Bravely Default. I seem to be dying all the time. :/
a spoony bard
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

I've been speeding through Final Fantasy V because of the Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta. Basically you have to challenge yourself by playing the game with four random jobs that are assigned to you via a twitter bot. (There are a few different ways you can play too, like you can assign the first job you get to all four characters and change the jobs as you go, or you can keep the other three as freelancers until you get new crystals and etc). Plus, it's for charity!

My party ended up being a Monk, Ninja, Red Mage and Dancer. Got quite lucky! :yay:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

still playing FFX and Animal Crossing...but picking Pokemon X again because my bf surpassed me once again.... :pale2: