What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Todd »

Eimii wrote:my roommate just got mario kart 8, so him, my bf and i have been playing pretty non-stop. friendships and relationships are being put to the test this week.
Oh man, aint that the truth. My boyfriend and I cannot play Mario Kart together.

I just restarted Animal Crossing. I missed it a lot.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Cherri wrote:Finished Hakuoki. I'm kinda playing Dragon's Crown and Golden Sun.
Yay for Golden Sun! :heart: Have you played it before, Cherri?
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

been playing a lot of animal crossing and theatrhythm. just got my xbox and games in the mail so maybe i'll pick something back up.
Aku

Post by Aku »

I finally boarded the FE train--I started playing Fire Emblem Awakening last week. It has consumed my life. D: D: D: I will never finish any shrines or sitely-related things I planned because of it!!!

I also finally finished A Link Between Worlds! Like, finally. No spoilers, but what a cute game. ;w; :heart:
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Aku; we'll miss you but HAVE FUN! ;D (every time I play that game, I'm sucked into it)

Playing Rune Factory Tides of Destiny!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aku wrote:I finally boarded the FE train--I started playing Fire Emblem Awakening last week. It has consumed my life. D: D: D: I will never finish any shrines or sitely-related things I planned because of it!!!

I also finally finished A Link Between Worlds! Like, finally. No spoilers, but what a cute game. ;w; :heart:

I'm so glad to hear you love FE! I'm replaying it soon! You can still work on sites! You just now have to do a FE one! Let me know what you think of Panne when you get her! I love her. I'm making a shrine to her.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm working on killing Sin, gotta keep it's big mouth closed somehow. I'll move on to FFX2 as soon as I'm done with FFX.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Todd wrote:I'm so glad to hear you love FE! I'm replaying it soon! You can still work on sites! You just now have to do a FE one! Let me know what you think of Panne when you get her! I love her. I'm making a shrine to her.
Hahaha! I'll totally consider it when I'm done with the game, it'd be fresh on my mind after all. I love Panne! I haven't gotten to see much Supports with her since I was busy leveling up all my underleveled characters, but I will throw her into my party more soon! ;w; I actually really love the concepts of both her and Nowi, haha.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Started Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX and Assassin's Creed... because clearly, I wasn't playing too many games already. XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Bouncing between Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.