What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Aku

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Aku »

Camy wrote:@Aku: If you want, feel free to add me via AIM and Skype to catch me online so that I recommend you some. Granted, you'll have different tastes, but just tell me which types [of men] you like and I'll definitely tell you which routes to get :D
Ah, thank you Camy, that'd be awesome! *-* I'm enka metal on AIM and ginfluenza on Skype, I also have Twitter if you use that, and you can get a hold of me anytime! :) (Although, my Sykpe is also on 24/7) XD I'd love some recommendations! :heart:
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Okay, after fingerling over Repede on Tumblr, I decided to play Tales of Vesperia on the PS3 XD; I just love that dog so much!!! /happy sob
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Fire emblem Awakening. Trying not to marry Chrom again. SUPPORTS WHY?! ;w;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening again and working on my third playthrough. It feels weird not being able to own everything. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

You guys are making me want to play Fire Emblem: Awakening too! I never finished it either, I got stuck at chapter 18... but I have so many games to play... D: Must... resist...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Chibi wrote:You guys are making me want to play Fire Emblem: Awakening too! I never finished it either, I got stuck at chapter 18... but I have so many games to play... D: Must... resist...
Nooooo! You must play! *pokes* >3

Bouncing between Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Crystal wrote:
Chibi wrote:You guys are making me want to play Fire Emblem: Awakening too! I never finished it either, I got stuck at chapter 18... but I have so many games to play... D: Must... resist...
Nooooo! You must play! *pokes* >3

Bouncing between Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. xD
I did not resist for long. XD; Tried playing it today, but I couldn't get all the chests, so I have to restart the chapter.

In other news, since I'm back in Scotland and I can use my boyfriend's PS3, I've started Atelier Totori! :heart:
Kula

Post by Kula »

League of Legends (always) coz it kinda absorbed my gamer life lol Also slowly playing Ys I & II Chronicles+ since i got it on steam :3!
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

I've been playing a lot of Diablo III recently. However im thinking of taking a break to go back to Bioshock Infinite or The Walking Dead.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Eimii wrote:I've been playing a lot of Diablo III recently. However im thinking of taking a break to go back to Bioshock Infinite or The Walking Dead.
Do you have Reaper of Souls, Eimii? It looks super interesting and makes me want to get back into D3, but I'm not sure.
a spoony bard