Tales (series)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mayumi

Re: Tales (series)

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: The most hilarious reaction, is when you start fangirling with your parents XD; ROFL. That would be even more freakier XD

On a happy note, I'm planning to get Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Hearts R for the PSVita soon~
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: I would prefer it to some conversations.

Super happy. I don't have a vita and probably won't get one. I do want more tales games but I don want to rebuy all my psp games.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: LOL! And rebuy? Did you give out your Radiant Mythology games or Tales of VS? O_o
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Yeah. Guess it does sound weird. I have a PSP but the Vita isn't back compatible. I don't see the point in having both so do get a Vita I would trade in my PSP but the PSP games aren't compatible with the Vita and to play any of them I would have to get them for the Vita. Hence rebuy. Hopefully that makes sense. And I apologize if I sound rude or anything. I wouldn't even get rid of my Tales games, I love them to much. I don't have VS, no English release. T-T
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: You mean regional free like the PS3? It is, hence that's why I'm buying it XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Um actually I mean the game is in the English language. I'm pretty sure there isn't, so it's a little pointless for me to get it as I can't read any other language. Unless we are talking about the Vita and PSP games like the disc don't work with the Vita. Sorry I'm a little bit confused now.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: LOL I'm getting lost too XD I meant, getting games for the Vita, not the PSP.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Okay. One day we will be on the same page. Hehe. I understand now. That's pretty cool that the Vita does that but since there is no UMD-ness, I'm skipping it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: UMD-ness? XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Yeah, the vita doesn't support the UMD (the little disc thingies). Sorry, I have a weird way of talking.
;o; *** pew! pew!