Tales (series)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mayumi

Re: Tales (series)

Post by Mayumi »

@Destinie: You'lll LOVEEEE Vesperia!!! ;D /starts fangirling~ I'm so addicted that I got the PS3 version of it instead and bought a PS3 XD;; That's how crazed I am XD LOL You NEED to make a Tenebrae shrine!
@Cherri: Yeah, it is :) Sometimes it does overheat >>;; /hides.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Destinie: oh! He's so cute! Also do it! Make the one page! Also I don't mind a little spoilers.

@Mayumi: That might be why it locks up. My 3DS does that to me playing Virtues Escape. So if you got the ps3 version of vesperia does that mean you can understand Japanese? Or do you wing it? Or something? I'm curious.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: I've first played it in the Xbox, then I found out they made a PS3 Port and added more stuff, I had to get it. XD And I can understand a little since I'm studying the language right now ;D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Oh that's really cool! I understand very little Japanese and can't read it. So getting the game would be rather useless for me currently. It's a little sad though Vesperia looks like one of the better Tales games. I'm holding on that Xillia and Xillia 2 are gonna be awesome.

Um also does anyone know if Xillia 1 & 2 is multi-player or single player?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: I can read hiragana and katakana perfectly, however it's just kanji I'm currently studying XD;; I have Xillia 1 and it is multiplayer and single player ;D Xillia2 should be as well~
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: That's really cool. Snow studied Japanese for a little bit and taught me some. Good luck with Kanji, I only know about three of them. Kanji is hard stuff. Oh thank you! I like playing Tales games with Snow and one of the things I hated about Legendia was that we couldn't play together. So finding out that Xillia is multi makes me happy. Thank you. I'm really looking forward to those two games.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Thanks! Kanji is a bit difficult to learn since there's alot of meanings with them XD But it's easy to memorize them once you look at them ;D Over and over and over again XD;; Legendia was singleplayer? I never knew that, but then again I'm the only one playing Tales games in the house since I'm an only child ^^;; It would be too funny if I asked my mom to play with me and to teach her XD;; Xillia is nice game. It was complicated to follow at first since there's two sides to the game. You can either follow Milla or Jude. I was following Milla because I'm a girl XD I'll eventually play Jude's side soon ;P But I already know how to use him XD Like Vesperia, both Xillia games have wonderful graphics~ So I think you'll like it ;D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Welcome and thank you! I know the ones for Snow, Rain and Mountain, cause they kinda look like them. Yup one of it's many down falls and we never did get to finish it. Yes, teach your mom the way! Snow will probably pick Milla and I'll end up picking Jude. I do hope it comes out soon! ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: /snort. She'll probably give up on the way XD;; She does for some stuff ;P
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Sounds like my mum. ^-^ And honestly I couldn't imagine my parents playing Tales of games. Mostly cause my dad is filled with the "She 12 and has a 50 year old boyfriend" comments. Gets annoying after the first one. And there are apparently too many buttons on the controllers. Mum likes to watch and I think she like handheld and PC games better. A Tales mmorpg would be crazy weird.
;o; *** pew! pew!