Tales (series)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: Tales (series)

Post by Destinie »

I'm waiting for it to be revealed. I am also hoping it will be on a system that I own. :( Patrick has been wanting a PS3 so maybe we will get one sometime if it ever drops in price. (Then I can play Xillia hehe)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Me too. I know I'm not as hardcore about Tales as some others but I'm always excited about Tales games. I hope so, Xillia is really fun. (And if you have two controllers, you can make him play Xillia with you.) I hope it's for a system I own too. Gonna be mad if it's Xbox or PS4.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Zestiria!!! I'm kinda looking forward to it XD Need to get Innocence R for the Vita~
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm looking forward to Zestiria! Though I look forward to all new ones. You have Hearts, yes? For some reason I got the two confused.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@ Cherri: Hearts and Innocence are the ones with the re-release for the Vita and the only ones with the R. And yes, I have Hearts R~
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Okay, just wanted to double check. ^-^

Tales of Phantasia is on iOS at the iTunes store. Has anybody tried it? I was thinking about getting it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I. Uh. I might need to go scream for a little while that I don't have an iOS device anymore. Phantasia is the only Tales game I've ever played but it's been one of my favorite games for about 8 years now and I've been waiting for an English release of the full voice edition for YEARS. (I own the stupid thing in Japanese.)

I just. Are you kidding me.

/goes to bash head against wall
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I really wanted to download it because I've never played and it's not supported on my old iPhone4 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Feel free to scream Larissa. All you want.

I guess I'll get it and let you guys know how it is. I really wasn't expecting this. I feel a little bad, sorry girls.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri & Larissa: Just downloaded on my iPhone 4S and I think I might play it on my iPad if it supports it. SOO HAPPY TO GET A TALES OF GAME FOR FREEEE!!!! THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUEE!!!! Hearts R was also released on iOS in Japan too so it's awesome *_________*