Tales (series)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mayumi

Re: Tales (series)

Post by Mayumi »

Destinie wrote:Patrick acquired his old PS2 from his brothers after they upgraded to PS3. Which Tales games can I play aside from Abyss (since I have that on 3DS)? I know there is Tales of Legendia...is that one any good?
I've played Legendia and it's good. My only problem is fighting on the field or in a dungeon. It's completely different to for example Symphonia and Abyss are. But the storyline is good. I've stopped playing it because I upgraded my tv to an HDTV so I can't play my PS2 anymore ;-; I gave my copy to Cherri. ;P
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Aww noo!! ;-; What a same!

I'll look into ordering that one at some point, then. Moar Tales! We might even consider upgrading to PS3 at some point, one of the older models that can still play PS2 games. Then I can play Xillia *-*

I also heard Vesperia was really good but I wish they would release the games on consistent platforms in NA. I don't have the money to have ALL THE SYSTEMS! D:
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Destinie wrote:Aww noo!! ;-; What a same!

I'll look into ordering that one at some point, then. Moar Tales! We might even consider upgrading to PS3 at some point, one of the older models that can still play PS2 games. Then I can play Xillia *-*

I also heard Vesperia was really good but I wish they would release the games on consistent platforms in NA. I don't have the money to have ALL THE SYSTEMS! D:
Oh Vesperia is good ;D And you can get it for the Xbox ;P They just released an extended version of the game for the PS3 which I absolutely love and obsess over. Also one of the reasons why I have a PS3 as well. Mom and I couldn't take the noise the Xbox does (the fan), so I told her if she gets me both, I'll sell my Xbox which I did and bought Catherine. ;P Was totally worth it for me.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

And I really appreciate you sending my your copy of Legendia, Mayumi! <3 I can't think of too many Tales games on the ps2 other than Legendia and Abyss.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

So guys, what do you think of the new Zestiria content we're getting?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm excited for it. I'm curious about the characters. I'm hoping its multiplayer like the rest. I wanna play as the magic user!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

The story sounds really interesting! I need to learn more about the characters, though.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Do you guys recommend Tales of Hearts R on the vita? I'm thinking about getting it but I'm having a hard time deciding. I need some help.

Back to Zestiria, are you guys hoping for anything particular with it? New artes? mascot character? Cameo costumes? Just for a few examples.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: About Hearts R, that's completely up to you since obviously, you're the only one who's gonna be playing it. I mean, it's not gonna be for a bigger console, but for a portable one where you play by yourself. I usually play games by myself, so I'm used to that. But the theme of Hearts is pretty much okay. :)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Thank you~ I do play some games by myself. Snow's working a lot now and she's my gaming buddy. I'll think more on Hearts R. <3

Back to Zestiria real quick. How do you guys feel about how their mages are set up? Like there is a water one, wind, earth and fire. I think it's kinda neat but at the same time I'm a little annoyed because I like to spam all the magic.
;o; *** pew! pew!