Pokemon Dream Team

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Varen

Pokemon Dream Team

Post by Varen »

So here's a question for everyone: Say you can make a dream team of six of your favorite Pokemon. Ignoring compatibility with the team, repeats, or tiers, what would it be? With the Trainer Card Maker, let us know what they are!

Here's mine for example: Image I'm not so sure if this is even accurate. The only ones I'm definitely positive are Ho-Oh, Lucario, and Mismagius. (Yes, that's totally a trap Gardevoir you see.)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Pokemon Dream Team

Post by dubiousdisc »

Why, I had made a doodle about that a couple years ago...
Image Varen: male Gardevoirs ftw XD

- edit: to be a little, but not a lot, more serious...
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

here's mine ^^
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

KITTY CATS
Here's an old card I did for when I was a judge for the Pokemon League on Deviantart:
Image I wish for more than 6 because I'd love to fit a whole bunch of other Pokemon on there too, I like too many of them. ;O; Like the Psychic Birds and Entei and Ho-oh and Croconaw and too many others..
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

My dream team. <3
Image My sixth Pokemon slot is a bit of a toss up between Ampharos, Altaria, and Pidgeot. In the end Ampharos won out though lol.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Fun idea, Varen. :heh:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Varen

Post by Varen »

You guys should seriously try these teams out and see how they work! With the Eviolite in Black/White (2), unevolved Pokemon are buffed to handle strong evolved types, and with trading, it's much easier to make them! These teams look seriously awesome as well *_*

I'm making a Ghost-only team right now, since Ghost-type is my favorite, and it's pretty fun raising and really seeing this type with all its benefits and weaknesses:
Image ^ Trainer's name is Alois, not Lucian though XD

@Destinie I completely forgotten that Mew is based on a cat XD

@Crystal Your team is quite balanced! You could actually try this out in-game!

@Mikari It's like half-blue, half yellow XD

@dubious I love that artwork XD I wish I can get Pokemon crawling all over me (preferably not Scyther though)

@Sarah Dratini/Dragonair have such beautiful forms... shame Dragonite just looks so doofy
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Varen awesome ghost team! I actually have a Cat Team in Heart Gold but swapped it out. In my Diamond game, before I restarted, I had a lvl 60+ Meowth with a ton of medals. It was awesome! I refuse to evolve my meowth so it never stays long in battle but it did help me defeat Flint the first time around ;D/

@Sarah all the cute types, ftw! :D/

@Crystal Do you own FLs for all your favorites? (Minus Ampharos) :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Varen wrote:@Crystal Your team is quite balanced! You could actually try this out in-game!
Yeah, I like to keep a balanced team while using my favorites. I may actually try it one day and see how it works. Although I may swap out one for a flying Pokemon. I hate not being able to fly. xD
Destinie wrote:@Crystal Do you own FLs for all your favorites? (Minus Ampharos) :D
Pretty much, yeah lol. I used to have one for Pidgeot as well but I closed it. I'm actually kinda hitting myself for it now, but oh well. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

OMG I am super late with this but I love looking at dream parties! I make all my friends do this with this card maker and everything! -shot-

In any case, this is mine:
Image ...I have like 12 more Pokemon as back-up parties but I'll forget that for now.

Houndoom would be outside of his pokeball because that's how I've always imagined it since I was a kid.