Kingdom Heart series

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Saya

Kingdom Heart series

Post by Saya »

You played at least one of this crazy confusing game? You loved at least one of the games that came out? The first? or it was the re:coded?

Well here is the topic to flap, rant, cry or whatever you want around this series that I love really much even if it makes me cry with the things they come up with.

I bought my ps2 just to play the first game when it came out, and I got 3ds just to play dream drop distance, and I'm trying to make my brother's psp work so I can play BBS, and if KH3 comes out probably I'll buy myself ps3 just to be able to play it.

Right now I'm trying to finish Dream Drop Distance, and like always I have to get blocked at some point, so it's normal. Aside playing it, I also started a second game of it to be able and write don't stuff while playing for my shrine dedicated to this series.

My favorite characters are Riku, Sora, Axel and Roxas. YES, it's true, I like those, and well there is actually none that I hate... no wait, I can't stand Demyx, but just because in KH2 I had really big problems passing him, so the hate stayed.

...... yes.... I shall stop babbling...
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
anon

Re: Kingdom Heart series

Post by anon »

I haven't played the games since I don't own any of the consoles for them but I've been interested in getting into this series ever since it was first announced. Wondering if I should just get a PS2 on discount or get a PS3. Does PS3 have virtual console?
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I played chain of memories on an emu and birth by sleep on the psp. My fav character is Axel, second fav Riku.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Joe, with the ps3 you can buy games from the psn. I'm not sure which KH games are available though through it though. And I'm not sure if this even answers your question. But I do hope it helps some.

I've played KH1, KH2, and part of chain of memories before I gave up in Traverse Town cause I got super stuck and I'm not picking it up again. I think I like KH2 the best cause I was awesome at the battle system. Dual keyblades and gliding. TRIANGLE BUTTON!

As for characters, I don't really have a problem with them....okay not to fond of Xaldin or Vexen (he has the creepy eye thing) or um Xemnas (as long as he stays quite I'm fine with him). So I like most of the characters. And to be honest I liked Leon's looks and voice in KH1 better than KH2. Quite fuzzing him up! I am rather fond of Saix, Luxord, Riku and Axel. And I do like Kairi and Namine, which is a little weird as I don't like a lot of leading ladies. I prefer Sora to Roxas. Olette was cute.

I still need to play Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days. Though to be honest, not high on my play list. And I want to get Dream Drop Distance (Thanks Saya).
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Let's see. I've played Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Dream Drop Distance. I can't remember if I've played any other ones. My favorite character has to be Larxene. I dunno why. xD I do like Sora, Riku, and Kairi to. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I don't know much about Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion or um....name forgotten...Lexaeus. But I've seen pictures. Though, I don't think one needs much of a reason to like a character. I mean I've hated characters for less.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

My liking for Larxene is kinda weird. She is nothing like what I usually look for in a character, but yet I think she's totally awesome.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Seems like a good enough reason to me. I like Saix cause he is tied with the moon, Luxord cause he's a gambler, so my reasons aren't much better. ^-^ Sometimes characters we think we won't like end up our favorites and I think that's cool.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm not really fond of Kairi, while I like Naminé. I don't know why I can't really seem to like that girl. On the other hand I simply love the villains from disney, they make me so smile, even if I did hate Maleficent and her dragon form in the Kingdom hearts, when I first played it, I needed so much time to pass that part. ah I feel the need to re-play KH and KH2 on ps2 =))))
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Marluxia amuses me though I still don't pay much attention to anyone from Org 13 aside from Axel. Roxas and Terra are cool too. Don't like Namine much, but don't hate her either, I like Kairi best out of the girls (KH only, not counting the worlds). I like Aqua's hair.