Steam Summer Sale 2016 - What did you buy?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Steam Summer Sale 2016 - What did you buy?

Post by Todd »

Steam is having their annual Summer sale. Those who are taking advantage of the sale, what are you buying?

I just bought:

Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Portal
Portal 2

Will probably buy more before the sale is over, but these were at the top of my wishlist. :D
Mikari

Re: Steam Summer Sale 2016 - What did you buy?

Post by Mikari »

Nothing yet, but I plan to get more Ys.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I got Cinders...not sure what else to get. I did get a Steam gift card as a birthday present so while I have money specifically to burn on this sale, there's just nothing grabbing me right now. Maybe Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel.

(I know why they don't do them anymore, but I miss the flash sales.)
a spoony bard
Aku

Post by Aku »

I don't plan on buying much because Monster Hunter comes out next month and I've been playing Overwatch, but I did pick up Cities Skylines!! If you're a fan of Sim City it's a good alternative to the last installment of Sim City (which was kinda ehhh...), I enjoyed it for the hours I played this weekend. :blush:
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I bought:
Tales from the Borderlands
TES: Morrowind
Saints Row 3 and 4
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Got Ys Origin and Ys Ark of Napishtim! One day I'll be able to say I've played all the Ys games (available in English). I love Ys, my favorite is Celceta, which will be hard to beat, but I'm still looking forward to eventually playing the others (might be a while until I have time though). The only ones I don't like and don't plan to finish are the original Ys I & II. Other than that I also enjoyed Felghana and Sevens.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I bought Cinders, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, HuniePop (no judgements pls), and Mighty Gunvolt so far. Looking for more, but unsure of what to get.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Grabbed Blackwell Epiphany because it was really cheap, and it's the conclusion of a 5-parts ghost story point-and-click adventure I like.

Also purchased fault - milestone two side:above, the follow-up to the first part of a kinetic novel that I backed on Kickstarter... I think the writing was underwhelming in part one (not character-centric enough), but I like the colours and character design, so I'm giving it another try.

Almost bought some other games, but I don't want to spend too much money at the moment, especially if I'm in no hurry to play the games in question. Some games that I've been eyeing for a while didn't receive that much of a discount, so I'll buy them whenever I intend to play them. :>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.