Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Post by Todd »

Several of us keep bringing this game up, so it deserves its own thread. :P

I just unlocked Vivi and Yuna! :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Post by Emma »

I have...unlocked all the characters and completed all the Challenge (minus some DLC) and Series modes on Ultimate.

AKA, I've played this game too much. :| Right now I'm just levelling up characters and playing Dark Notes and trying to get a higher score on some of the DLC songs. Some of those battle music songs on Ultimate are HARD.
a spoony bard
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm still at the beginign, because, well, I have lot of work, and also cleaning the apartment, so, I'll probably will be playing back after I move out from my parent's home to my app =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Todd

Post by Todd »

lol Emma, you sound like my friend Jane. I have Cecil, Tidus, Terra, and Squall at 90+ and all of the other characters are still at level 1. I guess I should try to level some of the others.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I've levelled ten of the characters to 99, which I know because I got a trophy for it. :| My current group is all around level 80.

I also hit 999999 Rhythmia. I may be missing or have added too many nines, but whatever the maximum you can get is what I have. So I think I'm done with this game until Liberi Fatali is released as DLC. It HAS to be released as DLC. There is NO WAY that song is not going to be in this game.
a spoony bard
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

I've been curious about Theatrhythm for a while, since I kept seeing the name everywhere! I had no idea it was FF-related though, since I was too lazy to google it :p I looked up a video not too long ago and it looks so cute I looked around in the gameshops here but none of them had it >: I was able to find it online for a much cheaper price though, so now I'm just waiting for them to ship it, I can't wait to play it! >w<
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

As per usual, this is something my sisters tricked me into. I'm desperately trying to find Kain! Bt he's being too elusive for my liking! D: I've been playing Sunleth Waterscape and Battle with the Four Fiends religiously. My current party is Bartz, Zidane, Vaan, and Tidus as I have been looking to unlock everyone's special skills at 40. Then I just get them to 99.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

And I don't feel bad at all about tricking you into playing it. I'm also looking for Kain and Sephiroth. I have Bartz, Cloud, Squall and Terra all at level 99. My current party is Cecil, Zidane, Snow and Minwu. I have a lot of characters unlocked and I like to play Something to Protect, Sunleth Waterscape, Battle on the Big Bridge and Battle with the Four Fiends. Trying to unlock Prishe and Cosmos because I have shards for them.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

I made a crappy video of me playing a little of this game here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqJBDjY_-4M A lot of people seemed interested.

I am way better than I play there. It's just hard as hell to play and hold a phone as a camera at the same time. I couldn't see my screen and was going off sound and memory alone, lol. I also should have turned my phone sideways. I might make a better video tomorrow.

Anyway, this is the game to have a 3DS for!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

It looks hard to hold a camera and play the game. Maybe it would be easier if you got a friend to hold the camera? Also I think you did good. :music: I wouldn't have been able to play and hold a camera.

Also agreed! It's the whole reason I wanted a 3DS, kinda needed a new DS cause my touch screen on the last one sucked.
;o; *** pew! pew!