Pokemon Sun/Moon

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: Pokemon Sun/Moon

Post by Mikari »

I love Alola Ninetales!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I'm still really excited for this game, and I'm still following the information being released (though I wish they'd chill haha). I'm really excited for the Gen I Alola forms, especially because three of them are for my favorite Pokemon: Sandshrew, Vulpix, and Marowak. I'm pretty sure I was literally screaming out loud when they showed Sandshrew and Vulpix. :'( My favs getting some love. I also like Raichu, but I LOVE the Raichu Alola form. Definitely one of my favorite Pokemon designs ever.

I am interested to see what they're doing with the gyms and legendaries in this game. I haven't been following that as much because I want to keep some of the aspects a surprise. I have looked at the designs and know a few details, and I am excited to see how it plays out once the game is out.

I want to talk about my FAVORITE part of Pokemon X/Y (and one of the reasons why it's my favorite) and that is CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION. It looks great in this game, and I'm really glad that they brought it back. Admittedly, I had a little bit of trouble getting into ORAS because of the lack of it (though I understand why it isn't in this game) because I felt a smaller connection to my trainer. I am also so, so, so excited that it looks like you don't need to wear a hat because that was one of my biggest personal struggles in X/Y. I just wanted to be cute without a hat. :'(

Pokemon Refresh looks AWESOME. I am excited to see something like this appear in the game. I am wondering if they'll still have Megas in this game? I like the Z-move idea, but I really, really loved Mega Evolutions! I know that you can only do one or the other, but I would like to see some Mega evolution love!

Character designs that they've shown that I love: Lillie (excited to see the mystery and fan theories surrounding her!), Hau (SO CUTE, MY PRECIOUS FAV), Mallow, and Kiawe.

November, please hurry. :'(
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

The demo comes out today! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I heard that mega evolution was still going to be a thing. I really hope so! But either way I'm pretty stoked for this game!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I feel like both Incineroar and Alolan Persian are missed opportunities because I really want a Saber-tooth tiger, chimera, or cheetah Pokemon. *sob*
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yeah.........I really was hoping it would stay quadrupedal. I mean, I get what Incineroar is meant to be etc. etc. and that's cool, but there's a lot of cat-like Pokemon and so few of them stay quadrupedal to the last stage (in fact, only Persian and Liepard, I believe?).

So, any of you already planning your team? :D
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I feel the same way, dubs :( I like the concept for Incineroar now that I know what it is, but I would have liked a quadrapedal final evolution.

I have a vague idea of the team I'd like, although it'll probably change as I actually start playing the game, haha. The team I'm hoping to build is Incineroar, Ninetales, Exeggutor, Dugtrio, Mimikyu, Kommo-o... I need a flying type so maybe the toucan. And I don't have a water type so ......... I'm probably going to end up with Gyarados again. :swt:
tonight fate is the
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

HEEEE FABULOUS DUGTRIO

So far what I have is Decidueye, Toucannon, Porygon-Z, Skarmory, Sableye, Jolteon. With some leg room, but overall: fight my bird team. (Sableye and Jolteon are now birds too).

I'm kind of surprised at how few Pokemon there actually are in this generation. :o
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I've been posting about moon a lot on twitter. I miss Meowstic and there are also other favs which are missing or hard to get in Alola. Kanto and Kalos are still my favs, we'll see where Alola places at the end but it Kanto and Kalos will likely stay on top. I'm just getting started with Alola, I'm on route 2.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:HEEEE FABULOUS DUGTRIO
I'm kind of surprised at how few Pokemon there actually are in this generation. :o
Same, here. I'm pretty disappointed at the number and also just how few Pokemon have Alolan forms, too. I would have loved to see some more Pokemon.

Due to this, I think I'm having trouble forming my team. So far I have:

Litten, Meowth, Abra, Pichu, Trumbeak, and Fomantis.

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep Pichu or Fomantis. Fomantis is in the spot where I kept rotating certain Pokemon in and out. I got a Rockruff and I'm debating on using it. I really want a Luxio...

On the other hand I'm really glad they made Meowth a bit more powerful. :D