Pokemon Sun/Moon

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: Pokemon Sun/Moon

Post by Crystal »

I think my team is pretty final at this point. Aside from plans to swap out Persian for Absol not much else is gonna change. Right now my team consists of Primarina, Toucannon, Persian, Growlithe, Lurantis, and Lycanroc. I love them all!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Yeah! Hubs and I were talking about how there are so many Pokemon we want to have in our parties but we're only allowed 6 and it's like AUGH HOW DO I CHOOSE. I keep rotating 'mons out (aside from the main cats)!

I had a revelation last night I was like "Wait a minute...did they get rid of HMs? I thought I read they got rid of HMs? THEY GOT RID OF HMS?!?!?!?!" And at first I hated it but now I actually really prefer it. I think it fits the theme and world better and then you don't have those CDs that you need to go around and collect. Though, the Pokemon appearing out of nowhere is kind of silly. Do they teleport there? Teleportation has to be a thing in Pokemon World because in Gen 1 we found Bill in the teleporter mix-up.

I'm taking the game very slowly but now I feel like I need to actually make some progress ahah.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Crystal: Lurantis!!!! :D It's becoming one of my favorites too :D
and don't get me started about Toucannon omg

Destinie: They said that Pokemon in Alola are very helpful, so perhaps they are so helpful that when you call for them they come at such a speed that they appear to be materializing on the spot. So, essentially, light-speed Tauros:
ZOOM
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Dubs: I love Lurantis so much. <3

Okay so I changed up my team a bit and I think this is going to be final. On my team I have Primarina, Lycanroc, Arcanine, Lurantis, Ninetales and Absol.

Honestly I am glad there are no HM's in this game. I feel free in what Pokemon I can have on my team and not feel required to have certain types just to be able to use certain abilities to progress (ie: a flying type for Fly or a water type for Surf and so on). For the first time ever I'm not having a flying Pokemon on my team. What sorcery is this!? Honestly though if there was a Pidgey in this game I'd totally have one.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Crystal I see kind of a theme in your team. Are you a fan of dogs? ;p

I had to switch out some cats in my team. I'm having such a hard time because there are so many great Pokemon I want to use! Right now I have:

Rockruff, Passimian, Croconaw, Toracat, Meowth, and Luxio.

I'm trying to get my Rockruff to evolve but it's so cute! I AM TORN YET AGAIN.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:@Crystal I see kind of a theme in your team. Are you a fan of dogs? ;p
Ahahaha I am but I swear that had nothing to do with creating my team. It just sorta happened that way. xD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Is anyone else still playing or did everyone beat the game already? LOL. I just beat Sophocles and am heading towards route 13. ^_^;
Saya

Post by Saya »

I just arrived at the Poni island as I am really behind; but here whole family is playing BF's little sister and I have moon, and bf and his brother have the sun. BF beat it already and we are slowly catching up
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yeaaah I'm still not done with the third island XD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I just beat Acerola's trial....