Pokemon Sun/Moon

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: Pokemon Sun/Moon

Post by Destinie »

I am still holding out for my electric cheetah pokemon............. ;_;
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

An electric cheetah would be awesome *.* Electrics are my fav type.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I absolutely adore all three of the starters first evolutions, and I'm excited to see the next ones. So far, Rowlet is my favorite and has real potential to reach my favorite Pokemon list. I love birds (bird Pokemon are no exception) and always choose grass starters, save for Chespin.

Thanks for answering my questions! Everyone here has such good taste in Pokemon! :D And Chibi, you have really good predictions.

And Destinie's question:
What do you think about all the postgame content?
I LOVE this stuff. I honestly can't get enough. I've logged so many hours into my game battling, catching legendaries, and breeding competitive and/or shiny Pokemon. If the game doesn't have much to do post-plot, I get really disappointed.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

dubiousdisc wrote:OMG YOU BOTH SO HYPE EEEE

even I am hype on the starters actually. I'm not even really a starter person but GRASS OWL yaaaaaay. I like Litten and I really hope it evolves well and doesn't just become some sort of strange musclecat...Omg now I really hope it becomes a Fire/Dark tiger. Please let it be true
I'm a bit ? at Popplio (also, odd name) but I get the sense it will evolve well :D

Chibi on 4) omg I am signing and countersigning your thought. That would be AWESOME and actually SENSIBLE! I mean, I know several people who are already part of either team (and I'm totally on team night XD)

I don't care much for the lion but the moon one looks like a boss in Castlevania and I like that.
YES DUBS JOIN THE HYPEEEE

GRASS OWL IS THE BEST IDEA ANYONE AT NINTENDO/GAME FREAK HAS EVER HAD

If Litten doesn't become a Dark/Fire tiger I will flip tables, haha XD

YES, IT WOULD BE SENSIBLE - I came up with that theory because Sun/Moon remind me a lot of Gen III (especially in terms of regions, but are full of islands) and the bad guys in Gen III wanted to make the Earth 100% land/100% water... so I think they bad guys in Sun/Moon would have a similar aim? Also we need bad guys who are in competition with each other again!

And lol @ the Castlevania boss :'D

Destinie, in regards to your question: I also seem to lose interest after I've beaten the games? Though it depends very much on the content in question. But usually I'm not interested enough to stick around. :(
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

What do you all think of the Pokemon that were revealed at E3 or the two leaked ones? List here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oooh I hadn't seen the newest ones
(looks)

OMH GOGMSJBSHSD NTHE WOODPECKER SO CUTE OMG OMG HELP
HELP ME I think it's going to be a favorite pokemon it's just. too cute. help

I had seen the puppy and the koala and I was mostly underwhelmed but, if nothing else, hey! Rock type dog. That's interesting, I'm curious to see how that goes.

I am very amused by the face of the mongoose one. Also the description. I think I feel a deep kinship with this mongoose.

I like the bug, too. HUH. I guess this generation around I'm liking a lot of things.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

something about Grubbin made me dry heave I am really grossed out by it. I think it is the giant pinchers and then the mooshy looking grub body. *shudders* but I love all these designs so far 100x more than what I saw for x and y. killing it, 7th gen!!

I also think the rock dog is interesting but a little odd because it still looks fluffy. I would expect a rock type to be made of rock? or maybe it is supposed to be rock type because it lived in ar ocky terrain? I am curious about the thought process behind it.

also I pre-ordered my game almost immediately after I saw litten hahahahahahah
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I don't play a lot of post game, but I am enjoying catching up with the games I haven't played before. I finished Pokemon X and I'm playing White.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I LOVE PIKIPEK, HE'S SO CUTE :heart:

It's safe to say that this really cute woodpecker will be on my team. I like all of the new pokemon so far, can't wait to see more! :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Seven new Pokemon were revealed yesterday. Here's the Bulbagarden news post. Personally, I am not in love with them at first. Tapu Koko (or Tapukoko however they end up writing its name) is pretty interesting.

Is it just me or does this gen have a lot of bugs?????