Tales (series)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Megan A

Re: Tales (series)

Post by Megan A »

Berseria comes out in the US today! :heart: :heart:

Also: regarding camera in Zestiria, I knowwwww. It was such a struggle :sob: :sob: I'd end up just button mashing bc the camera would just be zoomed onto the floor or something. Couldn't see what I was doing. :sob:
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Berseria will be out the 27th on Steam :D I'll be joining everyone in playing it then.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I don't plan on playing Berseria until I beat Zestiria but I am thinking about going to go pick it up anyway. XD I'm so behinddd
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Double-posting here but what is everyone's favorite Tales game?

Mine is Symphonia. It was my first intro into Tales games but I've played through it at least 3 times. I get warm fuzzies every time. I even liked the sequel in its own right. I think it doesn't live up to Symphonia but it would have been more successful as a totally separate title. I liked the ability to add Monsters to your party.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I didn't know there was a Symphonia sequel O.O same cast or only same world? My fav is Hearts R, followed by Zesteria. I'm still just getting started with Berseria.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

It came out on the Wii! It is set in the same world but in the united world. The main characters are Emil and Marta (and Tenebrae!). The original cast shows up at various points and are sometimes rather out of character but it's still fun to see them again. There's a whole plot line where Lloyd was suspected of going rogue and murdering a town of people (while he's supposed to be off destroying exspheres?!) but I won't ruin the surprise for you (but I put all the spoilers on my Lloyd site so whoops lol).
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

lol I probably won't play until it comes out on Steam, Symphonia came pretty late so maybe...
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Mikari aww hahaha even if you don't I promise you're not missing much :)

Playing Zestiria I think Sorey is my new fav ????????
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Sorey is awesome ^^ My favs are Kunzite from Hearts and Zavied from Zestiria <3 Third place might go to Mikleo from Zestiria. Fav female character is Beryl from Hearts.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ah I can't wait to learn more about Zavied. I was disappointed he didn't join my party right away!! Bring back the absssss