Anger - Malice (Riviera: The Promised Land)

dubiousdisc
Administrator

Anger - Malice (Riviera: The Promised Land)

Post by dubiousdisc »

Last time I'd done anything with this site was many years ago, so I thought the time had come to touch it again. This was an editing run, so the layout is untouched and the content is for the most part the same. I've just replayed the game, so things were fresh in my head and I could be confident that my edits would be on point. I've clarified a few things here and there and checked that all the links worked (I'm surprised - I didn't find any dead link!). The most notable change was in the Riviera page, where I realized that I didn't really explain anything about what sort of game this is, and that's worth a mention considered that it's actually pretty unique in terms of gameplay. That's now rectified.

Long story short, if you've read this site already, not much has changed, just the fact that now it's in tippy top shape. I want to point out that the last edit I'd made for this site prior to today's did add new content - if you read this site back when it first launched and read it again today, you'll find a few new things (the Reincarnations subsection, the fake angels theory in 7. Fabricated Sorrow; spoiler warning for the latter). Otherwise, it'll be the same.

Intense critique encouraged. No stray comma shall survive.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Anger - Malice (Riviera: The Promised Land)

Post by Robin »

I will definitely give this another read-through to help catch any wandering commas :D super glad you didn't change this friggin sweet layout tho!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Anger - Malice (Riviera: The Promised Land)

Post by dubiousdisc »

Thank you @Robin :D Yeah I just... like the layout as it is, so I had no reason to do anything more with it. Why change if it's not broken and all :)