It might be a surprise to you when I told the admins I wasn't going to do this event again, but lookie where we are! It's here again!
Don't put away that suntan lotion just yet! The sun's still shining, and it's never to late to go out and have fun! The ever-delayed shrine scavenger hunt has come again and will take place throughout the month of September, in weekly intervals. You'll not only get to visit a showcase of wonderful, deserving shrines made by our members here, but also get to know some of our cool members. This ice will definitely break with this heat!
KEYS TO THE GAME
So how will this activity be run?
1. Depending on how many sign-ups this activity gets, you will be split evenly into teams. You'll have a team leader for each team, and you can name the team if you want!
2. Every Friday I will send the group leader an assignment. The group leaders are responsible for relaying this info to their team. They have a week to finish the assignment. Try to get everyone involved!
1. The main focus of this event is shrines, so naturally, shrines should only be submitted as your answers. No exceptions.
2. Please choose shrines owned by Amassment members. There may be tons of other good shrines out there, but there are also tons of marvelous shrines made by the members of our lovely community that don't get enough attention. These websites can be made by yourself, people who aren't participating in the event... just as long as the owner is part of Amassment.
3. The shrines have to be completed. No upcoming sites are allowed.
4. Only one shrine per question! There will be no room for alternate answers. What you choose is definite!
PRIZES (I know y'all really care the most about this)
Now I know I've given out some pretty shoddy and last-minute awards in the previous years, but this year we'll have plenty of decent rewards. Prizes have not been finalized due to necessary consultation with the admins to see how what I have in mind is going to play out, but what you'll definitely get is:
- Custom marketplace items
This activity will only be in September and will happen in weekly intervals, only so it won't take up too much of your time. If you need to drop out, just tell me before the activity starts, otherwise you're going to need to have a good reason for ditching your teammates.
Interested? PM me with:
Important dates to remember:
- Your name/handle/alias
- Your e-mail address
- Your website collective (if you have one)
Sign-up starts: Date of this post
Sign-up ends: August 24
Group assignments: August 27
Activity starts: September 3
Activity ends: September 28
Have any other questions? Hit me up by PM or comment below. Your sign-up must remain private, because I love secrets and surprises!
Don't have time to participate but would like to help out? PM me! All help is appreciated. :)