Secret Santa 2014 Reveal

Browse all previous Activities!
Todd

Secret Santa 2014 Reveal

Post by Todd »

Image Hello, everyone! I hope you enjoyed Secret Santa this year, and I hope you're enjoying your gifts!

It's time for this event to come to a close, and I'm going to reveal who each person's Santa was. Without further adieu...
  • Crystal's Secret Santa was Megan.
  • Denise's Secret Santa was Samantha.
  • Camy's Secret Santa was Crystal.
  • Cherri's Secret Santa was Camy.
  • Larissa's Secret Santa was Robin.
  • Robin's Secret Santa was Cherri.
  • Sofia's Secret Santa was Dubiousdisc.
  • Samantha's Secret Santa was Denise.
  • Dubiousdisc's Secret Santa was Larissa.
  • Megan's Secret Santa was Sofia.
Thanks to everyone who participated!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Secret Santa 2014 Reveal

Post by Robin »

YAY! Cherri, you did a fantastic job on the buttons for my sites ^O^
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Well I wasn't actually expecting that, haha.

Larissa! Thank you very much. :D I'll be adding everything in the next few days. They're all super good and frankly, some of your buttons made me go, WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE, IT'S PERFECT (buttons with Porygon? good morning self)
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

You're welcome, dubiousdisc! :heart: I'm really glad you liked them. (And when I realized you didn't have any Porygon buttons I was like HMM I THINK IT'S TIME TO FIX THAT...)

Thank you for the layout, Robin! I'll have it up soonish.
tonight fate is the
ritabuuk

Post by ritabuuk »

lol, Samantha, we were each other's Santa. :)

Thank you for the gifts! The buttons are lovely, and I am really intrigued by your screenshots.... they are crisp, widescreen, and have the Mewtwo's Origin short?! What version of the movie are these from?

As I was looking through your sites making your buttons, I noticed you pointed out that Lance in the Trading Card Game has an Ampharos for no apparent reason. That's actually really cute; the Japanese name of Ampharos is Denryu, which can mean electric current or electric dragon. Lance had to reach so much for more Dragon Pokemon that he justified one with a pun, teehee. Plus, now, MegaAmpharos is part Dragon, driving that home.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Thank you so much for the icons and buttons for my sites, Crystal! They're so cute and beautiful :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Todd

Post by Todd »

ritabuuk wrote:lol, Samantha, we were each other's Santa. :)
That was completely an accident on my part! I realized it too late, after the Santas had already been assigned in e-mails, lol. I tried to have everyone have different Santas, and did, but two more people joined after I had the Santas assigned, so I worked them in and messed it up. Oh well, it worked out. Haha.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Camy wrote:Thank you so much for the icons and buttons for my sites, Crystal! They're so cute and beautiful :D
You're welcome! I'm glad you like them. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Larissa wrote:Thank you for the layout, Robin! I'll have it up soonish.
You're welcome! Hope it isn't a lot of trouble to put it up--tried to make it easy to implement :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

ritabuuk wrote:lol, Samantha, we were each other's Santa. :)

Thank you for the gifts! The buttons are lovely, and I am really intrigued by your screenshots.... they are crisp, widescreen, and have the Mewtwo's Origin short?! What version of the movie are these from?

As I was looking through your sites making your buttons, I noticed you pointed out that Lance in the Trading Card Game has an Ampharos for no apparent reason. That's actually really cute; the Japanese name of Ampharos is Denryu, which can mean electric current or electric dragon. Lance had to reach so much for more Dragon Pokemon that he justified one with a pun, teehee. Plus, now, MegaAmpharos is part Dragon, driving that home.
Haha I know! It's funny how that worked out. Thank you for the buttons; I'll add them as soon as I get around to updating things. : )

Yay, I'm glad you like them! It was very difficult squeezing both Mew and Mewtwo on a 88x31 sized button... XD; As for the screen shots, I torrented the Japanese version of the first movie. I think they just cut the Origin part from the English version for some reason. I can give you the torrent link if you want it. It has all the episodes and all the movies, but I just downloaded the first movie for time sake. Doing it made me want to shrine Mewtwo and I blame you lol

And oh really? I didn't know that about Ampharos' Japanese name! I did laugh about how its mega became dragon for that reason though, haha. I plan on updating Lance soon with a new layout and a section for Dragonite, so I'll be sure to address that. Thanks for reminding me! (I'm still mad that Aerodactyl and Gyarados aren't dragon because they were in his original team haha)