Fictional Worlds Brainstorming

From February to the end of June 2017, invite others to fictional worlds you've experienced by putting the subject you're shrining into the context of said world!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Wondering whether your site idea even contains a fictional world?

Need inspiration on world-focused pages from existing sites?

Stuck on what to shrine at all?

Never fear, Amassment brainstorming is here! Post here and we will help! All of Amassment is welcome to chime in with ideas, fandoms, and the like.
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Saya

Re: Fictional Worlds Brainstorming

Post by Saya »

Would a shrine to ff14 count as one?
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Since FF14 takes place in the fictional realm of Eorzea, that should be fine! Looks like it will be a really interesting setting to cover!
withinmyworld.org
Saya

Post by Saya »

Thank you fir fast answer!!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Too many ideas aaaaaa...
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Nyx IKR! I think most of my shrines are from fictional worlds. I want to shrine but I already have 2 in progress so I might have to pass this time...SOB!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

YES I mean I have my CZ project still going on and all my shrines to put back up but this marathon seems like the perfect opportunity to rebuild my shrine to the Sky Doll series... except that's a huge project... OR a shrine to the world of Devil May Cry... OR a shrine to Lucifer focusing on his role in the various Megaten series... augh :ack:
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Destinie wrote:@Nyx IKR! I think most of my shrines are from fictional worlds. I want to shrine but I already have 2 in progress so I might have to pass this time...SOB!
You can always add more about the fictional world of your shrined subject, like a quasi-revamp--that would let you participate without having to build a totally new shrine? :)
nyxmidnight wrote:YES I mean I have my CZ project still going on and all my shrines to put back up but this marathon seems like the perfect opportunity to rebuild my shrine to the Sky Doll series... except that's a huge project... OR a shrine to the world of Devil May Cry... OR a shrine to Lucifer focusing on his role in the various Megaten series... augh :ack:
World of Devil May Cry?? Ooooooooo <3 that could be really fun!!
withinmyworld.org
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hey guys, I am stuck between two options and I may try to get both of my two options in during this Marathon because they will both be smaller in size compared to some of my other tributes BUT...

This is the one I have in question: Lexa from The 100. She is a "grounder" on Earth, but the time period is way in the future and it takes place after nuclear weapons destroyed the Earth, and made the "Sky People" who fled to space believe uninhabitable. Lexa is the commander of the grounders, and her environment and world they live in dictate all of her actions, way of life, and the way she rules her people. I am not sure if this counts because it does technically take place on Earth, but it is not the Earth as we know it! It's filled with wild lands and Lexa's "Castle" is an abandoned broken down city that survived the explosions (well sort of, it's kind of falling apart as well). Anyways! Let me know what you guys think if this would indeed count~
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Megan, I'd say since it's a futuristic Earth and has a lot of different features from our present day world, it should count. <3
withinmyworld.org