sinaüi ëuhur¨a

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Eunice

sinaüi ëuhur¨a

Post by Eunice »

Okay, I've done a layout, introduction and site page. That's all there is so far. Thanks for looking! (Sorry, I don't know how to make a button linkable in the post. The url is http://sinauieuhura.com .)
Jae

Re: sinaüi ëuhur¨a

Post by Jae »

Oh, I like the sound of this! I'd never heard of EFC before, but it sounds interesting based on the intro paragraph. I'm looking forward to reading what it's all about.

I also like the pronunciation guide in the site page. Little things like that make a big difference for me as a reader. :heh: You can bet I tried (and failed) to read the title aloud.
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Ooo great introduction so far! Pronunciation guide for the win (seconding Jae on that). Really surprised to hear that this is a Roddenberry creation (albeit posthumously), because I've never heard of it. What drew you into this series? :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

As someone who isn't familiar with this, the premise sounds interesting! Looking forward to seeing more. :star:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

This is looking great! I am not familiar with the series so I'm looking forward to some "background" pages so I can learn more! :)
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

I've updated this one a bit.

:: new graphic on layout
:: new first page
:: introduction page
:: beginning the "Humans" page - William Boone
:: credits, affiliates and link buttons pages done

Just a note on the drop-down menu. You have to click on the menu links first, else the categories in the drop downs are rather faint. It you click first, they show up as black, otherwise they are a light purple.

This is going to a massive, on-going project I think as there are 5 seasons, and I'm only watching the first one so far!
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

The shrine now has a fanlisting as well, for the whole show!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Oooo nice changes so far! The navigation looks great and the new graphic stands out really well. And you have a TON of content planned!! AWESOME!

Also, no worries if you don't "complete" the site in time for the ending of Construction Zone--your site is a participant no matter what. Massive ongoing projects are definitely a win! :D
withinmyworld.org
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

I've updated the Humans page with bios on William Boone and Ronald Sandoval. I've figured out how to use an accordion effect, which should make it easier to pack longer pieces into the one page. (Season 2 started last week on TV here.)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome use of the accordion script to collapse/expand text! And I like the detail in your summaries thus far! :)
withinmyworld.org