Aetherial: Y'shtola of FFXIV

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Aetherial: Y'shtola of FFXIV

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Jae! :D

Ohhh that would be awesome! I have a couple other toons I play too so we may run together and now even know it. Would still be cool though haha.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I NEVER GOT TO COMMENT ON THIS HERE, though I do think I freaked out on Twitter.

THIS. is such a simple yet elegant layout. It just screams Crystal to me. ;_; /drools over all your gorgeous patterns and serifs

I'm so glad you spontaneously decided to make this shrine because I adore Y'shtola's character desiiiiiiiign. (I didn't even know she got a design update until I saw your shrine, I think.) It's also comforting to know that I'll be able to follow some of the story through this shrine even after having quit FFXIV. :D

I haven't been to many shrines to MMORPGs yet, and, knowing how passionate you are about them, I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of Aetherial! <3 Appearance, Conjurer and Screenshots in particular, because I'm predictable like that. <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Ahahaha thanks Lethe! Work has been slow going lately but hopefully I'll be able to pick up work on her again soon! I got some new information I'm excited to work on.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I was going to wait until I had more content finished but I decided to at least upload the one page I had completed. I added game information to the FFXIV page and expanded a bit on first impressions and my main character. I'm pretty pleased with how this page turned out.

My next plan is to work on the Y'shtola page which I'm hoping will give me ideas on how exactly I want to do the Deeper page. I have ideas but I want more specific ideas.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

You're likely gonna see her pop up a few times around the site, so why not take a moment to introduce you to her?
This is the CUTEST way to introduce your own avatar on a MMORPG character shrine hahaha omg. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: oooh is that the Hyur "version" that you were talking about on Twitter a few days ago? <O><O>

I hope writing the pages for the basics section will go smoothly and that you get lots of ideas while doing so. :music:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Hehe thanks Lethe! Yes it is! That was what she looked like before I turned her into a miqo'te. :D

I hope so too! I have some ideas. It's just a matter of figuring out how I want to write them down on the page.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I already told you on Discord, but I love this, Crystal, and I am excited to see a Final Fantasy shrine from you! Of course it's from a MMORPG, but that's awesome because it's definitely you! I need to link you on Poltergeist.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Hehe thanks Todd! :D