Pure Heart - Link, the Hero of Time

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Re: Pure Heart - Link, the Hero of Time

Post by Lethe »

As someone who isn't too deep into Legend of Zelda as a whole, I enjoy hearing about it from others, especially when they make connections between multiple games (see: all the timeline videos and charts I've randomly crawled :|)... Majora's Mask is a game I haven't finished yet (started it at a bad time, got distracted), and... I feel that I won't get to touch Twilight Princess despite having bought it just due to how much I failed in Skyward Sword SOB, so it'd be neat to get an overview of Link's journeys on your shrine. :music:

The "Cycle of Rebirth" section really shows off your knowledge and dedication to the series, and how much fun you have thinking about it and sharing your thoughts with others. <3

I know Pure Heart has been in the works for a long time, and the mood that the index page sets is just perfect, so I can't wait to see the rest!! Please take me on this journey with you. :star:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Stumbling in here to mention that I uploaded a new layout this month. The last one had some resolution issues so I was unhappy with the final result. I decided to work with wood textures possibly influenced by Andrea's beautiful layouts (previous layout for reference)! Please let me know if there's any resolution problems, difficulty reading, or anything that looks strange!

No new content for the rest of the event, sadly. Overall, I guess I am satisfied with the amount of progress I have made on this shrine. This is a very dear subject to me so it's been a little difficult writing and a slow process. I had a lot of fun working on this project for this event though.

:music: Thanks for looking! :heart:

Also, sorry for the delay for replying to feedback. I thought I'd replied previously. ;_; Thank you so much for checking out the shrine, Chibi! I am glad you liked it and the connections to Destinie's shrine. :D

Thank you for your thoughts, Lethe! I'm really happy to hear that section stands out because that's definitely one of my favorite things to theorize about (despite it being controversial and all that, I've always been a timeliner :heart: ). I hope you get a chance to check out Twilight Princess some day! It's a beautiful game.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

ooh I really liked your old layout, but the new layout is super pretty, too! I really like the muted colors. I don't know enough on Link to comment on the content, but I really like the way you divided up everything.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

The new layout is gorgeous, Megan! I think I say this everytime you upload a new layout for anything, but I love your colour scheme, always. Always so pretty.

I did read this site when you first uploaded it, but apparently never commented? You've made a great start! I always like reading theories about the timeline and people's opinion on them, although I don't do much theorising myself because I just end up screaming "Nintendo WHY". I love that you got a reference to Schrodinger's Cat in there. Also, it is kind of a convoluted thing, and you've explained it in an easy to understand and engaging manner. WRITE MORE!
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I love the new design!! It's very readable and it has a very pleasant feel.

I really want to do one for mine, too. ;__;
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Beautiful new look! Somehow, even though I thought the old layout was fitting for Link, this one even fits better, gives more of a vintage/fairy-tale feel! So cool!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org