Absentia: The Eighth Doctor (Doctor Who)

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 pm

I love the layout how you did it and also how you divided the sections of the articles, I know not much about dr who, it is on the list to be watched at some point.

And I have to read more of your shrine because it seems really interesting.
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.

Robin
Events Staffer

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Saya wrote:I love the layout how you did it and also how you divided the sections of the articles, I know not much about dr who, it is on the list to be watched at some point.

And I have to read more of your shrine because it seems really interesting.
Thank you for checking it out! I hope you get to watch some soon, it's a pretty neat show with lots of different characters and different takes on the Doctor over time. :D

Also, today I've gotten some things done (finally right?)! Check these out:
- Songs Matching the Movie
- Problems with the TV Movie
- The 13 Doctors (an Eighth Doctor Dream

I've also done quite a bit of tidying up and editing here and there, reordering article lists, adding navigation between articles as needed, etc...if you see a typo or if something looks weird, please let me know! Code bugs may have sneaked in while I was furiously typing xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org

Robin
Events Staffer

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Finally fixed up What Being an Eighth Doctor Fan is Like so that it loads a little better and reads quicker/funnier! (At least it reads better to me LOL! Let me know what you think?)
withinmyworld.org

Robin
Events Staffer

Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 am

Added a new page: More Beautiful Broken: Eight and the Art Form of Kintsugi. This is a really moving essay that might be the most insightful one I've written for the site thus far. Let me know what you think!

Also, I affiliated with Anise's Rory Williams site, The Last Centurion! YAY! :D :D :D

One thing I need help on: I need to find a way to organize the index page better so that the page isn't so long and drawn out. Any ideas? I've been surprisingly stumped!
withinmyworld.org

Destinie

Tue May 23, 2017 7:43 am

I love the article, Robin! I think that it's such a unique thing to talk about. I would really love to see some specific examples in this particular essay (maybe quotes or something?) that really point out scenes where he exemplified that golden moment that helped repair his brokenness.

I like the index page, honestly! I think it's fine! :)

• Information