Manga TO Novels - Novels TO Manga

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
anon

Re: Manga TO Novels - Novels TO Manga

Post by anon »

dragoneyes wrote:I wish there were more of them translated :/
Over the last decade there's been somewhat of a boom in light novels. Since a lot of them are getting animated adaptations I don't think it will be very long before the Western market starts cashing in on them. ;) There's been a huge increase in stories about tsundere little sisters, though. D: What is up with some authors and their incest fantasies, honestly?
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I've read xxxHolic: AnotherHolic, all Fullmetal Alchemist novels, Death Note L Change the World and the Lost Angeles BB murder cases. I am at the trying to grab my own copy of We Where There light novel. :puff:
aminuet .。. king
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Wow Kibumie. I hope you manage to snag you a copy of We Where There. I've never heard of it though or Lost Angeles BB murder cases.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Cherri wrote:Wow Kibumie. I hope you manage to snag you a copy of We Where There. I've never heard of it though or Lost Angeles BB murder cases.
I have tried many times to buy the We Where There light novel but I just keep on putting it on hold haha. It's inexpensive too. The Lost Angeles BB murder cases is a Death Note light novel written by Nisioisin who also wrote the xxxHolic: AnotherHolic. It's a good read. :blush:

The LA BB murder cases is about L and Naomi Misora's investigation together before the main story.
aminuet .。. king
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh okay. ^-^ Thank you for telling me. There are a lot of novels I want to look into now. I wonder when our next trip to the bookstore is gonna be? :heart:
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Note: Literature month is over so I moved this post to our Animanga forum. =) Please PM me if you have any questions!