Currently Reading

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Crystal

Re: Currently Reading

Post by Crystal »

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga. Mostly for research but also because it's awesome. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
anon

Post by anon »

ARINA TANEMURA'S LATEST SERIES NEKO TO WATASHI NO KINYOUBI (My Fridays with the Cat)
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Horimiya and Strobe Edge. Plan to pick up some fantasy/action titles later, once time permits.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Volume 1 of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon ;D
anon

Post by anon »

Juhi wrote:Horimiya and Strobe Edge. Plan to pick up some fantasy/action titles later, once time permits.
HELL YES, STROBE EDGE. /jump high fives

Read the latest Ao Haru Ride and it's actually refreshing that there's no OMG DRAMA CLIFFHANGER like there always has been.
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Joe wrote:Read the latest Ao Haru Ride and it's actually refreshing that there's no OMG DRAMA CLIFFHANGER like there always has been.
I don't know. I actually don't really like the main pairing much. Honestly, I feel like kicking Kou very hard in the nuts. I prefer Touma even though he's been dumped in the "friend-zone".
anon

Post by anon »

Juhi wrote:
Joe wrote:Read the latest Ao Haru Ride and it's actually refreshing that there's no OMG DRAMA CLIFFHANGER like there always has been.
I don't know. I actually don't really like the main pairing much. Honestly, I feel like kicking Kou very hard in the nuts. I prefer Touma even though he's been dumped in the "friend-zone".
YES YOU STARTED READING IT

Well, the latest chapter has less headdesking so it should be good. :D I don't know if it's very noticeable since it's very subtle but
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Futaba realizes that Kou is still fine without her so she may be moving on from him... giving Touma an option to chase after her and subsequently forcing Kou to close the distance between them.
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Joe wrote:YES YOU STARTED READING IT

Well, the latest chapter has less headdesking so it should be good. :D I don't know if it's very noticeable since it's very subtle but
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Futaba realizes that Kou is still fine without her so she may be moving on from him... giving Touma an option to chase after her and subsequently forcing Kou to close the distance between them.
Yeah, I'm up to chapter 24 now.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I noticed that change too. I don't get why Futaba has to keep pining for him. That's even before Narumi got involved. I could keep going on about what bothers me, but I'll keep it at that. I'd actually like to see Futaba move on from Kou and possibly date Touma.
Anyhow, I'll take your word for it and read the next chapter.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm reading Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I just finished the first volume. T-T
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I just got up to volume 5 of Itazura na Kiss by Kaoru Tada last night! Cant wait to keep reading later ~
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.